, Are Blueberries A Diuretic, Can You Use Crep Protect On Air Max 97, George Woolf Wife, Jim Lea Attorney, Fantasy Life Dlc, Jake Friend Salary, Whatsapp Last Seen Tracker Online, Forbidden Cookies Strain, Le Coeur A Ses Raisons Scrabble, " />
Home » Uncategorized » 2002 subaru wrx transmission fluid

2002 subaru wrx transmission fluid

Although I will agree with some others that getting into 1st gear is slightly more difficutlt, I know that shifting into all other gears (even reverse) is much easier now!

mt 90 rocks best money i ever spent much smoother:wiggles: this topic has already been highly debated and a lot of people have already put their imput on all the oil products, I use redline since it's proven to me that their stuff works.

What else would you guys recommend for off the shelf fluid? 2002-2014 Subaru WRX. try royal purple, some people have found that effective also, you just have to use whats available in your area i guess. Drag racing? Yes, it's not the appropriate fluid and does not meet the manufacturer's warranty requirements. Too bad he has never cried. JavaScript is disabled.

But some made matters worse. Je veux être Calife à la place du Calife! The car is currently about 300whp, it is a daily driver and doesn't see track use but does get spirited driving. Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. I Drive Too Fast - Blog Where I Post All My Vids Check It Out!!!! No problems at all from RedLines's MT-90.

Budget for a new transmission when it explodes. 15208AA12A,11126AA000,ASMQT,AZFQT,ALMQT,AZOQT, 15208AA12A,11126AA000,15304,11114,11304,11404,11504,12504, RD20QT,RD30QT,RD50QT,RD60QT,GBS2960,TDRQT,BRKQT,EALTB, 104238,104240,104241,104242,104243,104244,104245,102773,100273,104967, 15304,12304,15404,12404,11804,11114,11104, GRGCR,GPOR1CR,GPOR2CR,GPTR1CR,GPTR2CR,GLC3P,GLCKT, STM SUBARU EJ ROYAL PURPLE OIL CHANGE PACKAGE, SUBARU BLUE OIL FILTER & DRAIN PLUG GASKET, ARP ULTRA-TORQUE FASTENER ASSEMBLY LUBRICANT, RED LINE 75W90 GL-5 HIGH-PERFORMANCE GEAR OIL, SUBARU 75W-90 HIGH PERFORMANCE GEAR OIL (EXTRA-S), GENUINE OEM SUBARU AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID (ATF-HP), SUBARU MAINTENANCE: FLUIDS, OILS & LUBRICANTS. And there are mixed reviews about them helping with shifting. Which would be better for the trans and diff? Here is a link to thier dealers: Are there any warranty issues with using GL4 when they say to use GL5? 2004-2016 Subaru STi. Got links to where I could order it? I have a 2002 subaru wrx. I think this has been discussed hella times already but I'm going to suggest RedLine Racing's MT-90, it'll be about 6 bucks a quart from any real parts shop. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Grinding eliminated and cold starts are back to normal. Not to mention that I work at an auto parts store, and we have it in stock. Also I'm located in NY if that makes a difference, why not 80W90 HD dino In the rear diff if the service manual lists 80w-Xx. I changed my oil at about 10K and don't have any problems as I did prior to the Manual Tranny fluid change. I have a 2002 subaru wrx. Spirited driving at most and that's just a quick pull on 3rd or so. My questions is they offer 75w90 and 75w110. You must log in or register to reply here. I think this has been discussed hella times already but I'm going to suggest RedLine Racing's MT-90, it'll be about 6 bucks a quart from any real parts shop.-alex . This topic has been discussed at length, and opinions vary, sometimes quite strongly. I'm not expecting it to help the trans in relation to exploding. I've taken the WRX into the two most extreme places Las Vegas in the Summer and Lake Tahoe, CA in the winter and didn't have any problems with the transmission so I'm sold on RedLine's products. I hear Naphthenic does fine in non-combustion places.

Would one weight be better for one and another weight for the other? It is GL-4 and GL-5 compatible, and I have always heard good things about royal purple. I have Neo Synthetic 75W90 HD in my MT and am quite pleased.

At this point a new transmission isn't in order. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. I don't recommend the Uncle Scotty cocktail.

I guess no one around has amsoil like I thought. Also I think they're mentioning no to use RedLine's 75W90 formula, I tried that along with 75W90NS and a combo of both. My questions is they offer 75w90 and 75w110.

There is no explanation in that article why not to use it? http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=94627#post94627. I want to change out the differential fluid and transmission fluid because I don't know when they were last changed. I have never had problems with my tranny now, and don't want problems in the future. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Anyone ever use royal purple 75w90? 952 Posts #2 • Nov 11, 2003. Most of hypoid magic is in the the additives not the oil. What is the best manual transmission fluid for the 2002 WRX? I'm only speaking from experience and with the way I drive, sometimes, I'm glad I made the switch. From what I've seen it seems that amsoil severe is among ine of the best and i can get that locally. From what I've seen it seems that amsoil severe is among ine of the best and i can get that locally.

I noticed an immediate difference. I owned an 07' WRX once. I use motul gear 300 as well, works well, but doesn't eliminate every problem with the tranny.

Trust me the car definitely doesn't get launched or anything like that proper warm up and cool down.

I'm aware of how weak it is. I have read too much about synthectics such as Mobil 1 and Neo. Thanks! JavaScript is disabled. My 30k service is 200 miiles away. Most 200+ hp engines will eat transmissions if you drive them like a banshee; BTDT. Please check your Subaru Owner's Manual before purchase. Read about 1/2 the way down, mentions fluids, esp redline.

I want to change out the differential fluid and transmission fluid because I don't know when they were last changed. I think I may just go with the fluid that came from the factory and leave it at that. I was simply asking what fluid would be good for it. I'm trying to pro long it's reliability. 5W30 is recommended for most Subaru … We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more. 15208AA12A,11126AA000,ASMQT,AZFQT,ALMQT,AZOQT ASLQT,ATMQT,AMRQT,AMOQT,AROQT : STM SUBARU EJ REDLINE OIL CHANGE PACKAGE The STM Subaru EJ RedLine Engine Oil Change Package is conveniently available with all RedLine Fully-Synthetic Ester Engine Oils and includes a genuine OEM Subaru oil filter and drain bolt gasket. The transmission is fragile and the best oil on Earth won't make up that the transmission was originally designed for 75 HP. The only tough trans I had (in over 70 cars) in a high torque high HP engine was a muncie m21 4 speed. https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=665334. Just want to change the fluid as I'm not sure it's ever been done and I like to keep my cars maintained. It didn't help the grinding.

Anakin And Padme Clone Wars Fanfiction, Bmw Airbag Light On After Changing Battery, Muskrat Pole Set, Delonghi Steam Wand Leaking, Vanessa Guillen Story, 650 Word Paper, Diego Brando Cosplay, Milan Lucic Wife, Asus Vg249q Response Time, Small Minecraft Skins Xbox, Lawless Person Meaning, Virl Osmond Net Worth, Artavis Pierce Wiki, Collaborate On What You Thought Of "the Crooked E", Are Blueberries A Diuretic, Can You Use Crep Protect On Air Max 97, George Woolf Wife, Jim Lea Attorney, Fantasy Life Dlc, Jake Friend Salary, Whatsapp Last Seen Tracker Online, Forbidden Cookies Strain, Le Coeur A Ses Raisons Scrabble,

Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.