5. pro. ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Topic Details. Dec 5, 2017 @ 1:19pm Bunker 317 bookshelf The message windows notes that there are scratches near the 2 bookshelves in the inner part of the bunker... is there a hidden door … The message windows notes that there are scratches near the 2 bookshelves in the inner part of the bunker... is there a hidden door there or something and how to open it. you dont need to use the book. I just thought it was worth it to mention the gun. Any clue what I can do with the laboratory flask behind it ?

It's possible that in the release version this will get more content.

Bunker 317 Help I've cleared out bunker 317 and found a sliding bookcase in the last room but can't figure out how to engage it. Something more unique would of been nice since that's a pretty tough one to figure out.

the explosive does blow up the bookshelf,btw.

I am pretty sure release version of the game will have some more stuff in that room.

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://steamcommunity.com/app/552620/discussions/1/1489992080524645984/. All rights reserved. ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Detaily tématu. Jan 5, 2019 @ 1:40am [spoiler] Bunker 317 bookshelf question My character spotted some scratches on the ground by the bookshelves at the end of Bunker 317, which made me think it's possible to move those shelves somehow, but I can't find any way.

My character spotted some scratches on the ground by the bookshelves at the end of Bunker 317, which made me think it's possible to move those shelves somehow, but I can't find any way. All rights reserved. Maybe it is important plot information, maybe not. The surroundings of the bunker meet Cadet and his team with the seeming inaccessibility and hopelessness of being, inspired by the skeletons of people scattered near the entrance and around the …

ATOM RPG.

If I go out the front I get robbed or dead so I'm hoping this is a back exit. How do you move the bookshelf in bunker 317?

2017 v 13.19 Bunker 317 bookshelf The message windows notes that there are scratches near the 2 bookshelves in the inner part of the bunker... is there a hidden door … ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Topic Details. You can get to Bunker 317 from the very beginning of the game in ATOM RPG. However, it's best to wait until you have enough strength to get rid of unwanted opponents. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I must be blind because I combed the entire bunker (both floors) two times now, once with scanner equipped, and I can't find the book.

JustineNitemann.

Basically once the 3 men let you into the bunker, you kill a few rats, find some stuff, but when you try to exit, the only course of action is either A: giving them ALL your gear, or B: Fighting, and unless you have a gun, yer dead.

JustineNitemann. Nothing to do there yet, except interact with the flask and gain some info.

The book is somewhere in this bunker. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. How to get to the bunker… ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Topic Details.

Evil and good understant that.... (etc) That book works as a key to open that secret path, by simply putting it at that bookshelf ;) try it at the empty one, not the one with the Wastepaper :D. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. However, the expedition was lost, and the Cadet was sent in its wake.

Agreed. Though it wouldn't surpise me if they are working on something like that. I used CTRL and left click to target and shoot the bookcase. Mysterious Book in Bunker 317 I know the book opens a secret passage, but where can the book be found? © Valve Corporation. All Discussions ... How to escape bunker 317 Any tips? You can also use some timed explosives to blow up the book case.

bati.

All rights reserved. ... - … ATOM RPG.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The area behind them looks like it could contain a secret area so I'm curious what's hiding there.

© Valve Corporation. It got shredded and path was clear. Somehow it worked even without the special book (key). The abandoned pre-war secret bunker number 317 was the goal of the expedition of General Morozov, who needed to find, take control and study it.

There's a secret bookshelf at the last room with all the dead guys.

I used the timed explosive on it first >.< problems should have multiple solutions on these games, While searching inside the Bunker, you'll stumble upon a 'Mysterious Book' and when you examine it (use) it'll tell you something about "King and pauper both know it. Pékin Express Streaming Saison 3, Stardust Lyrics Trendy, Senegal Parrot For Sale In California, Latest Islamic Names 2018, Do Grey Squirrels Have Cheek Pouches, Ascorbic Acid And Baking Soda Equation, Famous Shield Maidens, Newly Planted River Birch Leaves Turning Yellow, Color Swirl Game Online, Oyster 485 For Sale, Feral Tiefling Wikidot, Axolotl For Sale Sunshine Coast, Noman Ijaz Net Worth, Pink Whitney Drinks, Bad Situation Synonym, Distance Between Alaska And Russia, Ron Popeil Death, How To Install Portable Air Conditioner In Jalousie Window, Where Does Badboyhalo Live, Border Collie Cross Huntaway For Sale, Mick Ronson Net Worth At Death, Briar Vine Identification, Myra Weaver Jason Weaver, Kadhal Rojave Keyboard Notes, Mark Russell Nikola Linkedin, Kneeling In Korean Culture, How To String Heishi Beads, S62 Engine Swap, Spotify Collage Generator, Ava Kolker Shows, Emp Slot Jammer 2019, 4k Tv Viewing Distance Formula, Rogue Fitness Bolt Size, Loveshack Forum Infidelity, Southwestern Energy Layoffs, How To Hold Someone Hostage In Gta 5 Xbox One, アメリカ 銃 持ち歩き, Call Your Mother Promo Code, Kelly Connect Chat Assessment, No Man's Sky Hydrothermal Fuel Cell Blueprint, Dean Koontz Watchers Sequel, Refinance My Car, Lg Wt7300cw Manual, Kahoot Hack 2020, Payday Payroll Netclock Login, Crf100 Big Wheel, Louis Domingue Wife, Ina Ray Hutton Band Members, Chinese Labor Predictor, Steven Universe Future I Am My Monster Dailymotion, Black Wave Book Pdf, Homecoming Queen Campaign Flyers, Songs With Vibe In The Lyrics, Tom Cotter Net Worth, Kathleen Carangi Death, Steve Garvey Today, Lewis Dot Structure For Chlorine, Honeywell Wifi Radio Error 168, Fatal Car Accident Raw Footage, Ruth Cohen Net Worth, John Mcvie Bass Gear, 2010 Kawasaki Mule 610 For Sale, Bajan Stuffing Recipe, Titles For Education Essays, Bunk'd Ava And Noah Kiss, Tarot Card Meanings The Moon, Isuzu 300 Nps Performance Accessories, Dean Stockwell Imdb, Refer To The Figure Below And Assume That The Combined Consumer Goods, John Zimmer Wife, Bully Chow Mix, Jack Crevalle Vs Giant Trevally, Is Miss Loco Boutique Legit, Roger Frost Net Worth, What Happened To Jon Cozart And Dodie Clark, 8 Dragons Ff6, When Someone Calls You Fake What Does That Mean, Cartoon Walrus Name, Varier Balans Review, How To Respond When Someone Says Shame On You, Buffalo Wild Wings Fried Cheese Curds Recipe, Janet Weiner Savage, Husband Kaitlan Collins Married, Matthew Hoggard Death, What Nationality Is Heather Abraham, Estill County Ky Deer Hunting, Madeline Hunt Whdh, Marcus Semien Wife, Madden 21 Player Ratings, Erin Krakow Family, Cars For Mothers In Need, Adam Treloar Net Worth, Valentina Cortese Cause Of Death, " />
Home » Uncategorized » atom rpg bunker 317 bookshelf

atom rpg bunker 317 bookshelf

You need to find a mistery book somewhere and put it in this shelf. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

Anyone else figure this out or is this bugged? I have no memory of interracting with such flask, so, I would say, top of my head that there is nothing you can do with it - that I found -. (didnt work though; game should have multiple solutions to different situations). © Valve Corporation. It's unique.

At the end of the bunker where you get the quest item there is a room with 2 bookshelves and when I get near them it says there are scratches on the ground which I can see and looks like I should be able to move it back where the scratches are but I do not get that option, I can only open the shelf. Shiggy. Nov 28, 2017 @ 12:27pm How do you move the bookshelf in bunker 317? While searching inside the Bunker, you'll stumble upon a 'Mysterious Book' and when you examine it (use) it'll tell you something about "King and pauper both know it. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America).

5. pro. ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Topic Details. Dec 5, 2017 @ 1:19pm Bunker 317 bookshelf The message windows notes that there are scratches near the 2 bookshelves in the inner part of the bunker... is there a hidden door … The message windows notes that there are scratches near the 2 bookshelves in the inner part of the bunker... is there a hidden door there or something and how to open it. you dont need to use the book. I just thought it was worth it to mention the gun. Any clue what I can do with the laboratory flask behind it ?

It's possible that in the release version this will get more content.

Bunker 317 Help I've cleared out bunker 317 and found a sliding bookcase in the last room but can't figure out how to engage it. Something more unique would of been nice since that's a pretty tough one to figure out.

the explosive does blow up the bookshelf,btw.

I am pretty sure release version of the game will have some more stuff in that room.

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://steamcommunity.com/app/552620/discussions/1/1489992080524645984/. All rights reserved. ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Detaily tématu. Jan 5, 2019 @ 1:40am [spoiler] Bunker 317 bookshelf question My character spotted some scratches on the ground by the bookshelves at the end of Bunker 317, which made me think it's possible to move those shelves somehow, but I can't find any way.

My character spotted some scratches on the ground by the bookshelves at the end of Bunker 317, which made me think it's possible to move those shelves somehow, but I can't find any way. All rights reserved. Maybe it is important plot information, maybe not. The surroundings of the bunker meet Cadet and his team with the seeming inaccessibility and hopelessness of being, inspired by the skeletons of people scattered near the entrance and around the …

ATOM RPG.

If I go out the front I get robbed or dead so I'm hoping this is a back exit. How do you move the bookshelf in bunker 317?

2017 v 13.19 Bunker 317 bookshelf The message windows notes that there are scratches near the 2 bookshelves in the inner part of the bunker... is there a hidden door … ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Topic Details. You can get to Bunker 317 from the very beginning of the game in ATOM RPG. However, it's best to wait until you have enough strength to get rid of unwanted opponents. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I must be blind because I combed the entire bunker (both floors) two times now, once with scanner equipped, and I can't find the book.

JustineNitemann.

Basically once the 3 men let you into the bunker, you kill a few rats, find some stuff, but when you try to exit, the only course of action is either A: giving them ALL your gear, or B: Fighting, and unless you have a gun, yer dead.

JustineNitemann. Nothing to do there yet, except interact with the flask and gain some info.

The book is somewhere in this bunker. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. How to get to the bunker… ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Topic Details.

Evil and good understant that.... (etc) That book works as a key to open that secret path, by simply putting it at that bookshelf ;) try it at the empty one, not the one with the Wastepaper :D. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. However, the expedition was lost, and the Cadet was sent in its wake.

Agreed. Though it wouldn't surpise me if they are working on something like that. I used CTRL and left click to target and shoot the bookcase. Mysterious Book in Bunker 317 I know the book opens a secret passage, but where can the book be found? © Valve Corporation. All Discussions ... How to escape bunker 317 Any tips? You can also use some timed explosives to blow up the book case.

bati.

All rights reserved. ... - … ATOM RPG.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The area behind them looks like it could contain a secret area so I'm curious what's hiding there.

© Valve Corporation. It got shredded and path was clear. Somehow it worked even without the special book (key). The abandoned pre-war secret bunker number 317 was the goal of the expedition of General Morozov, who needed to find, take control and study it.

There's a secret bookshelf at the last room with all the dead guys.

I used the timed explosive on it first >.< problems should have multiple solutions on these games, While searching inside the Bunker, you'll stumble upon a 'Mysterious Book' and when you examine it (use) it'll tell you something about "King and pauper both know it.

Pékin Express Streaming Saison 3, Stardust Lyrics Trendy, Senegal Parrot For Sale In California, Latest Islamic Names 2018, Do Grey Squirrels Have Cheek Pouches, Ascorbic Acid And Baking Soda Equation, Famous Shield Maidens, Newly Planted River Birch Leaves Turning Yellow, Color Swirl Game Online, Oyster 485 For Sale, Feral Tiefling Wikidot, Axolotl For Sale Sunshine Coast, Noman Ijaz Net Worth, Pink Whitney Drinks, Bad Situation Synonym, Distance Between Alaska And Russia, Ron Popeil Death, How To Install Portable Air Conditioner In Jalousie Window, Where Does Badboyhalo Live, Border Collie Cross Huntaway For Sale, Mick Ronson Net Worth At Death, Briar Vine Identification, Myra Weaver Jason Weaver, Kadhal Rojave Keyboard Notes, Mark Russell Nikola Linkedin, Kneeling In Korean Culture, How To String Heishi Beads, S62 Engine Swap, Spotify Collage Generator, Ava Kolker Shows, Emp Slot Jammer 2019, 4k Tv Viewing Distance Formula, Rogue Fitness Bolt Size, Loveshack Forum Infidelity, Southwestern Energy Layoffs, How To Hold Someone Hostage In Gta 5 Xbox One, アメリカ 銃 持ち歩き, Call Your Mother Promo Code, Kelly Connect Chat Assessment, No Man's Sky Hydrothermal Fuel Cell Blueprint, Dean Koontz Watchers Sequel, Refinance My Car, Lg Wt7300cw Manual, Kahoot Hack 2020, Payday Payroll Netclock Login, Crf100 Big Wheel, Louis Domingue Wife, Ina Ray Hutton Band Members, Chinese Labor Predictor, Steven Universe Future I Am My Monster Dailymotion, Black Wave Book Pdf, Homecoming Queen Campaign Flyers, Songs With Vibe In The Lyrics, Tom Cotter Net Worth, Kathleen Carangi Death, Steve Garvey Today, Lewis Dot Structure For Chlorine, Honeywell Wifi Radio Error 168, Fatal Car Accident Raw Footage, Ruth Cohen Net Worth, John Mcvie Bass Gear, 2010 Kawasaki Mule 610 For Sale, Bajan Stuffing Recipe, Titles For Education Essays, Bunk'd Ava And Noah Kiss, Tarot Card Meanings The Moon, Isuzu 300 Nps Performance Accessories, Dean Stockwell Imdb, Refer To The Figure Below And Assume That The Combined Consumer Goods, John Zimmer Wife, Bully Chow Mix, Jack Crevalle Vs Giant Trevally, Is Miss Loco Boutique Legit, Roger Frost Net Worth, What Happened To Jon Cozart And Dodie Clark, 8 Dragons Ff6, When Someone Calls You Fake What Does That Mean, Cartoon Walrus Name, Varier Balans Review, How To Respond When Someone Says Shame On You, Buffalo Wild Wings Fried Cheese Curds Recipe, Janet Weiner Savage, Husband Kaitlan Collins Married, Matthew Hoggard Death, What Nationality Is Heather Abraham, Estill County Ky Deer Hunting, Madeline Hunt Whdh, Marcus Semien Wife, Madden 21 Player Ratings, Erin Krakow Family, Cars For Mothers In Need, Adam Treloar Net Worth, Valentina Cortese Cause Of Death,

Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.