Then load the backup, make the second sword and have the friend transfer the first sword back? Lorian's great sword seems to have a better move set IMO and can be buffed with the WA, which seems to all be more useful than the projectile WA. Both TPGS and Lorian's are rather underwhelming in practice, if you like the Profaned, it outshines Lorian's in every way. At 40 Str 40 Dex 9 Int 9 Faith this weapon has an AR of 540. "aT 40 StrEnGth, 40 dExtErIty, 9 iNt and 9 FaiTh Has an AR oF 540" bruh I have 60 strength, 60 dexterity, 21 intelligents and 20 faith I have an AR of 537. Let me add 2 cents. Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. :), if you've upgraded one of the two swords and then merge them, you need to upgrade it again from scratch. What sort of AR are you getting out of the Twin Prince's Greatsword at 99/99 STR/DEX?

Skill: Sacred Light and Flame I whipped out the lorian UGS and oh my god, that thing is so pathetic! This weapon has one of the most diverse movesets I have seen in this game.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

However, this thing is beastly in PVP. Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. That said, you can get much the same effect with the profaned greatsword, so if you really want the twin princes gs, it's a decent substitute for lorians. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

Couldn't you just get one of the swords, make another character, get the other, and have a friend help you transfer the second sword to the character with the first? 2h R1/MB1 with buff deals 890 damage (wtf) Weapon Art + Followup swing deals 1710 damage. ".

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Keep in mind, it's pretty taxing FP-wise and the beam is all physical damage, so 100% shields shut it down (and this weapon's nemesis happens to be one of the most popular medium shields in the game as it counters both it's physical and fire damage.) 361k. Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a, Twin Princes' Greatsword complete moveset. I've heard great things about lorian's greatsword, go for that I say.

Lorian's Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. ". For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Lorian greatsword vs profane greatsword. Sword forged from the reunion of the inseparable swords born from the souls of Lothric and Lorian, the twin princes.Their union is rooted in a curse, and perpetuated by grief.Skill: Sacred Light and FlameWhile in stance, use normal attack to cast Sacred Lothric Light, and strong attack to cast Flame of Lorian. This weapon scales poorly with marginal increases in any of the four stats past the 40 softcap. As a side note (HINT HINT), this weapon gets better FAITH scaling (+2 per point) than INT so I usually go 26 STR 40 DEX 30 FAITH, and then have a Lightning-infused Corvian Greatknife or Mail Breaker (as they both get really good scaling on that infusion) as a side arm to get around those pesky shields.

Also, how are you putting a refined gem on Lorian's sword? And it wrecks in PvP. The AR will be fairly similar to the TPGS, …

The WA R2 is shockingly good for not just tanking ultra GS swings, but for quickly resetting your poise IN THE MIDDLE OF A TRADE. ... What sort of AR are you getting out of the Twin Prince's Greatsword at 99/99 STR/DEX?

I love this weapon so much, but it suffers from the same problem as the dancers twinbladed of it's damage being spilt into too many categories. This is easily one of the better greatswords, despite having mildly poor AR (split damage weakens its output), because of the usual GS pros (HA on R1s + reasonably fast R1s = ability to trade with fast weapons; great at chaining roll catches) and, more importantly, it's ability to pressure an opponent with the WA R1: it's stupid fast, has dual hit boxes (thrust + beam), has crazy good range, and roll catches after R1s so well. Is this sword a downgrade from the lorian's greatsword? For Dark Souls III on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Twin princes sword or Lorian's Greatsword? Its a boss weapon. Am I the only one who thinks that both the weapon and the method of obtaining it are a reference to the Northern Regalia sword from Demon's Souls? My favorite Weapon of the game, is actually amazing for pvp if used correctly. Without heavy investment in all four damage stats this weapon falls short in damage relative to other greatswords; even so, it has a decent AR regardless of how you invest points since it scales well with all stats up to the 40 softcap.

save. At 40/40 the Twin Princes Sword (TPS) does 540 AR.

... Twin Princes' Greatsword build recommendation Since it has a quadruple D-scaling, would it be smart to level all stats to like 20, or to focus on either a quality-build or a caster-hybrid with some hexes?

I use Lorian's and absolutely love it, especially for poising through attacks and then flipping people into the air. who would use this shhit? For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Lorian's greatsword or Lothric's holy sword". You may wanna just used the Profaned Greatsword. When using TPS I love: halberd, spear, dark sword, rapier users I don't love: FUGS, competent Winhard Twinblades players and curved great swords. A community dedicated to everything about Dark Souls 3. If I've reinforced Lorian's sword, can I still use that sword to make this one? Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). Toy Poodle Puppies For Sale Near Me, Striped Carnation Meaning, Chipping Norton Population 2019, Capital Projects Fund, Joel Mccrary Now, De Que Sirve Ser Un Santo Letra, Siberian Cypress Turning Brown, John Schlesinger Atlanta, Scott Mcgillivray Father Death, Pitbull Puppies For Sale London, Ontario, Wahoo Reel Setup, Kennedy Urlacher Football, Massimo 365 Quotes, Ruth Ozark Memes, Kayak Hire Guildford, Paris Vaughan Courtnall, Who Are The Descendants Of Shem Today, Are Caribou Dangerous, Why Was Kobol Abandoned, Steve Wozniak Wife, Recommendation Letter For Medical Laboratory Technologist, Pokémon Center Unavailable, Westmoor High School Yearbooks, Disney Heroes Red Skills List, Faster Movie Online, Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies For Sale Mn, Mara, Une Femme Unique Saison 2 Nombre D' épisodes, Casey Abrams Wife, How To Transfer Minecraft Java To Another Computer, Harry Triguboff Family, Warmachine Tournament Lists 2020, Katniss Everdeen Hero Essay, Mozart 4th Movement, Briteblue Blueberry Plant, Mlk Rhetorical Analysis Essay, Rhobh Santa Barbara House Rental, Orange C10 Trucks, Best Metal Character Injustice, " />
Home » Uncategorized » dark souls 3 twin princes greatsword vs lorian greatsword

dark souls 3 twin princes greatsword vs lorian greatsword

This can be done even if Ludleth has been slain. At 22 Str (minimum) 40 Dex and either 40 Int 9 Faith or 9 Int 40 Faith this weapon has an AR of 537. Press J to jump to the feed. A gimmick?

The above stat investments are at +5 refinement using the Knight class. However, you can easily swap the TPGS to any other Sharp-infused Greatsword, like the Claymore or B astard Sword, and buff it with Blessed Weapon. I don't care much for Lothric's holy sword but I love the way Lorian's Greatsword looks so just wondering is Twin Princes' sword that good, better than Lorian's? Twin Princes' Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" this is my favorite sword in all of darksouls too bad u have to be in new game plus to get it, After playing ds3 for 4 years and hundreds of hours, I discovered this sword today. Lorian's Greatsword. Its a boss weapon. Their union is rooted in a curse, and perpetuated by grief. At 40 Str 14 Dex (minimum) and either 40 Int 9 Faith or 9 Int 40 Faith this weapon has an AR of 521. Are you kidding me?

Then load the backup, make the second sword and have the friend transfer the first sword back? Lorian's great sword seems to have a better move set IMO and can be buffed with the WA, which seems to all be more useful than the projectile WA. Both TPGS and Lorian's are rather underwhelming in practice, if you like the Profaned, it outshines Lorian's in every way. At 40 Str 40 Dex 9 Int 9 Faith this weapon has an AR of 540. "aT 40 StrEnGth, 40 dExtErIty, 9 iNt and 9 FaiTh Has an AR oF 540" bruh I have 60 strength, 60 dexterity, 21 intelligents and 20 faith I have an AR of 537. Let me add 2 cents. Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. :), if you've upgraded one of the two swords and then merge them, you need to upgrade it again from scratch. What sort of AR are you getting out of the Twin Prince's Greatsword at 99/99 STR/DEX?

Skill: Sacred Light and Flame I whipped out the lorian UGS and oh my god, that thing is so pathetic! This weapon has one of the most diverse movesets I have seen in this game.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

However, this thing is beastly in PVP. Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. That said, you can get much the same effect with the profaned greatsword, so if you really want the twin princes gs, it's a decent substitute for lorians. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

Couldn't you just get one of the swords, make another character, get the other, and have a friend help you transfer the second sword to the character with the first? 2h R1/MB1 with buff deals 890 damage (wtf) Weapon Art + Followup swing deals 1710 damage. ".

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Keep in mind, it's pretty taxing FP-wise and the beam is all physical damage, so 100% shields shut it down (and this weapon's nemesis happens to be one of the most popular medium shields in the game as it counters both it's physical and fire damage.) 361k. Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a, Twin Princes' Greatsword complete moveset. I've heard great things about lorian's greatsword, go for that I say.

Lorian's Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. ". For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Lorian greatsword vs profane greatsword. Sword forged from the reunion of the inseparable swords born from the souls of Lothric and Lorian, the twin princes.Their union is rooted in a curse, and perpetuated by grief.Skill: Sacred Light and FlameWhile in stance, use normal attack to cast Sacred Lothric Light, and strong attack to cast Flame of Lorian. This weapon scales poorly with marginal increases in any of the four stats past the 40 softcap. As a side note (HINT HINT), this weapon gets better FAITH scaling (+2 per point) than INT so I usually go 26 STR 40 DEX 30 FAITH, and then have a Lightning-infused Corvian Greatknife or Mail Breaker (as they both get really good scaling on that infusion) as a side arm to get around those pesky shields.

Also, how are you putting a refined gem on Lorian's sword? And it wrecks in PvP. The AR will be fairly similar to the TPGS, …

The WA R2 is shockingly good for not just tanking ultra GS swings, but for quickly resetting your poise IN THE MIDDLE OF A TRADE. ... What sort of AR are you getting out of the Twin Prince's Greatsword at 99/99 STR/DEX?

I love this weapon so much, but it suffers from the same problem as the dancers twinbladed of it's damage being spilt into too many categories. This is easily one of the better greatswords, despite having mildly poor AR (split damage weakens its output), because of the usual GS pros (HA on R1s + reasonably fast R1s = ability to trade with fast weapons; great at chaining roll catches) and, more importantly, it's ability to pressure an opponent with the WA R1: it's stupid fast, has dual hit boxes (thrust + beam), has crazy good range, and roll catches after R1s so well. Is this sword a downgrade from the lorian's greatsword? For Dark Souls III on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Twin princes sword or Lorian's Greatsword? Its a boss weapon. Am I the only one who thinks that both the weapon and the method of obtaining it are a reference to the Northern Regalia sword from Demon's Souls? My favorite Weapon of the game, is actually amazing for pvp if used correctly. Without heavy investment in all four damage stats this weapon falls short in damage relative to other greatswords; even so, it has a decent AR regardless of how you invest points since it scales well with all stats up to the 40 softcap.

save. At 40/40 the Twin Princes Sword (TPS) does 540 AR.

... Twin Princes' Greatsword build recommendation Since it has a quadruple D-scaling, would it be smart to level all stats to like 20, or to focus on either a quality-build or a caster-hybrid with some hexes?

I use Lorian's and absolutely love it, especially for poising through attacks and then flipping people into the air. who would use this shhit? For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Lorian's greatsword or Lothric's holy sword". You may wanna just used the Profaned Greatsword. When using TPS I love: halberd, spear, dark sword, rapier users I don't love: FUGS, competent Winhard Twinblades players and curved great swords. A community dedicated to everything about Dark Souls 3. If I've reinforced Lorian's sword, can I still use that sword to make this one? Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen).

Toy Poodle Puppies For Sale Near Me, Striped Carnation Meaning, Chipping Norton Population 2019, Capital Projects Fund, Joel Mccrary Now, De Que Sirve Ser Un Santo Letra, Siberian Cypress Turning Brown, John Schlesinger Atlanta, Scott Mcgillivray Father Death, Pitbull Puppies For Sale London, Ontario, Wahoo Reel Setup, Kennedy Urlacher Football, Massimo 365 Quotes, Ruth Ozark Memes, Kayak Hire Guildford, Paris Vaughan Courtnall, Who Are The Descendants Of Shem Today, Are Caribou Dangerous, Why Was Kobol Abandoned, Steve Wozniak Wife, Recommendation Letter For Medical Laboratory Technologist, Pokémon Center Unavailable, Westmoor High School Yearbooks, Disney Heroes Red Skills List, Faster Movie Online, Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies For Sale Mn, Mara, Une Femme Unique Saison 2 Nombre D' épisodes, Casey Abrams Wife, How To Transfer Minecraft Java To Another Computer, Harry Triguboff Family, Warmachine Tournament Lists 2020, Katniss Everdeen Hero Essay, Mozart 4th Movement, Briteblue Blueberry Plant, Mlk Rhetorical Analysis Essay, Rhobh Santa Barbara House Rental, Orange C10 Trucks, Best Metal Character Injustice,

Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.