Frank led Data Domain from the early phases to an IPO and then to a sale for $2.4 billion to EMC.

Be the first to contribute! From what we have known, Frank Slootman is married to his wife Brenda Lynne Slootman. Frank further added the fact that he always felt like he was born in the wrong country. Update the org chart details of Frank Slootman. Sequoia Capital Learn More About Snowflake. It was hard for me to work in a big company, too slow and rigid, just not inspired. I have American citizenship, which I treasure greatly, but there is no denying my Dutch roots.

See Bio. Chris Degnan. Also, I helped the company move its software to non-mainframe platforms that started to emerge on UNIX in the late 80s.

Netflix Hot Anime, 9 Bars Coffee Food Truck, Can Deer Eat Grapes, Lancashire Lass Poem, Salt By Sherman Alexie, Miraculous Rose Et Juleka Couple, Mighty Jack And The Goblin King Pdf, Describe A Small Town Essay, Best Western I Care, Infinity Gauntlet Minecraft, Medea Character Analysis Essay, Javapresse Manual Coffee Grinder Uk, Comment Savoir Si Son Hamster Est Heureux, Greedy King Bigo, Dallas Smith Wife, Comprehensive Care Plan Template, Hunting French Creek State Park, Craigslist Jacksonville Fl Homes For Rent, Drederick Irving Wife, Rod Strickland Wife, Purvashada Nakshatra In Tamil, Vanessa Guillen Story, North American Whitetail, 3d Print Cat Tree, Mightykool Mk4 For Sale, Lucid Motors Stock Yahoo, Girl Trip 2 Google Drive, Willie Gault 40 Time, Eating Disorder Research Paper Outline, Henry B Eyring Net Worth, Sailing Zatara Episode 1, Which Umbrella Academy Sibling Are You, Elk Density Map, Ben Griffiths Sophy Ridge, Sattvic Food Recipes Pdf, Moon In Different Languages, Tempera Paint Vs Poster Paint, One Friday Morning Langston Hughes Pdf, Dayz Fn F2000, Slashed Tire Or Blowout, Ethnic Background Essay, Intex Pool Hose Size, Barbara Babcock Death, Donatos Frozen Pizza Shipped, Dark Souls 3 Twin Princes Greatsword Vs Lorian Greatsword, Old Mi Homes Floor Plans, Ike Taylor Son, Korbel Brut Champagne Nutrition Facts, Unapologetically Kate Chastain, Panama Jack Bicycle Tires, The Grandfather By Gary Soto Questions And Answers, Famous British Catholic Celebrities, Corgi Dalmatian Mix Puppies For Sale, The Medicine Bag In Spanish, Haynes Pro Crack, Raptors Vs Celtics Live Stream, Masters Copyrights Llc, Madison Bumgarner Wife, Atf Director Salary, Louis Johnson Wife Valerie, Personal Credo Essay Examples, Astroneer Dedicated Server Url, Minecraft Chromebook Controls, How To Get Rid Of Alates, Kirk Hammett Family, Lil Uzi Vs The World Custom Pfp, Killer Mike Burger, Rastaman Vibration Meaning, Hurricane Susan 2020, Where Do Xtremegamez Live In Australia, La Muerta Comic Wiki, Yelawolf Ex Wife, How Long Can A Cat Stay On Antibiotics, Ark: Ragnarok Giga Spawn Locations, " />
Home » Uncategorized » frank slootman bio

frank slootman bio

yet.

Publicity Listings It looks like we don't have any Biography for I entered the US in 1984. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer - Snowflake Computing (org chart) Create an alert to follow the career of Frank Slootman. Frank Slootman. 13,400 executive movements have been recorded in the last 12 months. I was never a mainframe guy. Talking about his decision to come to the states, Frank expressed in an interview; how he had never worked in the country where he was born. And eventually, his journey led him to Data Domain. Further, Frank also shed some lights on his early work experience at Burroughs. Quick Facts and … Continue Reading Frank Slootman Wife, Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Book, Married, Children, Stock, IPO, Wiki Frank was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at ServiceNow, and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Data Domain. Contact the executives through our email platform. Frank has over 25 years of experience as an entrepreneur and executive in the enterprise software industry. Frank Slootman joined Snowflake Computing in 2019. Sorry, but Frank Slootman cannot be contacted yet through our email service.

Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.

Receive alerts when executive movements happen.

Background Report for Frank Slootman. Frank Slootman Bio: Early Life. John Thompson. It has been very obvious by now, that Frank prefers to maintain a tight lip when it comes to talking about his personal life details. Frank has always refrained from talking about them even in his interviews. Mr. Slootman is a billionaire businessman who was born on 3rd October 1958 in Holland.

Beast Girfriend, Net Worth, Family, Terrence Terrell Wiki 2021, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Bio, Married, Birthday, Height, Biography, Mary Anne Marsh Fox News Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Married, Gay, Wife, Net Worth, Salary, Keith Koffler Bio Wiki 2020: Net Worth, Wife, Age, Children, Education, NBC, Conservative, Rocky Lombardi Wiki Bio: Girlfriend, Age, Dad, Family, Stats, Net Worth, Height, Birthday. Furthermore, Frank was also the CEO of the Data Domain for 6 years from 2003 to 2006. Dj Bay Bay Net Worth 2021 Age, Wife, Birthday, Real Name, Hollywood, Dallas, Wiki, Bio. In October 2019, Slootman said in a London press conference that Snowflake might pursue an initial public offering as early as the summer of 2020, but this got pushed back due to various factors.

Learn more about Software.

The company currently has a market cap of $48 billion.

Biography submission guide. I worked on the merger of Burroughs and Sperry which became Unisys. Frank Slootman is currently. I was rejected at least a dozen times by IBM. Newsroom. Carl Eschenbach. The reason for which he describes as, The energy, buoyancy, and temperament in this country greatly appeal to me.

After that, Frank attended Erasmus University Rotterdam where he studied for more than 7 years from 1978 to 1985. Mr. Slootman served as CEO and President of ServiceNow from 2011 to 2017. Also, they haven’t shared any details on their parenthood, but we believe that the two have a son together. Understand their industries and their competitors. ... See Bio. Select key words to follow your clients. Download our data in Excel on your PC. | 

The success was because of Slootman and his share on the company is 30% hence making his net worth as of 2020 is 1.8$ billion. Mr. Slootman is a billionaire businessman who was born on 3 rd October 1958 in Holland. Copyright © 2020 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, Maddy Spidell Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Mr. Prior to working for Snowflake, Frank took the CEO spot at ServiceNow when it had less than $100 million in revenues and took it to $1.4 billion. And eventually, his journey led him to Data Domain. In the mid 80s I tried to hire on out of school with IBM, they were the gold standard back then in the so-called computer industry. In 1985, Frank Slootman completed a Advanced, Economics at Erasmus University. Do you need to know more about Frank Slootman? In May 2019, Frank Slootman joined Snowflake as its new CEO. Slootman came on board in early May 2019 and started his sterling resume in the enterprise software world. Which was then followed by his association with Compuware and software company Borland. to follow the career of Frank Slootman. I am truly a hybrid Dutch-American. Frank Slootman currently serves as Chairman and CEO at Snowflake. As reported by Forbes, the company has been raising billion on the ongoing pandemic and its shares are crossing more than $30 billion. Add private notes. Chief Financial Officer. |  Frank Slootman, Producer: The Push: Owning Your Reality Is Where the Journey Begins File your clients in folders. However, at the age of 26, Frank moved to the USA in 1984 to work for Burroughs. Here are a few tips for establishing great contacts. In the Software industry, Frank Slootman has 28,305 colleagues in 2,657 companies located in 64 countries. See Bio. See Bio. Frank Slootman Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film … Mike Scarpelli. Your email address will not be published.

Senada Greca Wiki: Age, Birthday, Husband, Net Worth, Height, Ethnicity, Boyfriend, Biography, Fatima Goss Graves Bio Wikipedia: Husband, Age, Net Worth, Instagram, Children, Birthday. Frank served as President of the Backup Recovery Systems Division at EMC following the acquisition of Data Domain Corporation/Data Domain, Inc., where he served as the Chief Executive Officer and President, leading the company through an IPO to its acquisition by EMC for $2.4B. At Snowflake Computing, Frank Slootman has 12 colleagues who can be contacted including Mark Garrett (Director), Jeremy Burton (Director)…. Create an alert

Frank’s wife, Brenda, who is also 61 years old, is the Vice President and Secretary of the Slootman Family Foundation. For each of our 909,300 listed executives. Talking about his education, Frank first attended in Netherlands School of Economics and graduated in 1977.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Learn about your clients' org charts. Frank Slootman joined Snowflake Computing in 2019. After three unsuccessful trials, for your security, Frank Slootman - Chairman & CEO - Snowflake Computing. Read bio.

Includes Age, Location, Address History for Frank Slootman; Arrest, Criminal, & … Vice President

In an era of founder-led tech companies, Snowflake's Frank Slootman is a corporate throwback. I never worked in Holland, but was born, raised and educated there.

View the executives' biographies.
We're thrilled to have Frank take the helm at Snowflake. However, the details of his conjugal life are known to few. Please use our Premium/VIP service to join colleagues of Frank Slootman listed below.

Soon after graduation, he got enrolled in VP/GM where he had a role straddled for a 3-year stint in Europe as GM of the UNIFACE company. Benoit Dageville. There is no information on his parents, siblings, or any other family members. Extend your search. Prior to Snowflake, he served as CEO and President of ServiceNow. Frank Slootman is currently a married man. Report an error

Update the org chart details of Frank Slootman. Frank was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at ServiceNow, and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Data Domain. The couple has been married for many years now, but the timeline of their wedding and relationship isn’t made public. Frank explained.

Which was then followed by his association with Compuware and software company Borland. Co-Founder & President, Product.

Similar is the scenario with his married life. However, at the age of 26, Frank moved to the USA in 1984 to work for Burroughs. Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the Frank Slootman is the CEO of the Cloud-based data storage company Snowflake. Frank Slootman currently serves as Chairman and CEO at Snowflake. Frank Slootman is the CEO of the Cloud-based data storage company Snowflake. Official Sites, View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. Other Works

Frank led Data Domain from the early phases to an IPO and then to a sale for $2.4 billion to EMC.

Be the first to contribute! From what we have known, Frank Slootman is married to his wife Brenda Lynne Slootman. Frank further added the fact that he always felt like he was born in the wrong country. Update the org chart details of Frank Slootman. Sequoia Capital Learn More About Snowflake. It was hard for me to work in a big company, too slow and rigid, just not inspired. I have American citizenship, which I treasure greatly, but there is no denying my Dutch roots.

See Bio. Chris Degnan. Also, I helped the company move its software to non-mainframe platforms that started to emerge on UNIX in the late 80s.

Netflix Hot Anime, 9 Bars Coffee Food Truck, Can Deer Eat Grapes, Lancashire Lass Poem, Salt By Sherman Alexie, Miraculous Rose Et Juleka Couple, Mighty Jack And The Goblin King Pdf, Describe A Small Town Essay, Best Western I Care, Infinity Gauntlet Minecraft, Medea Character Analysis Essay, Javapresse Manual Coffee Grinder Uk, Comment Savoir Si Son Hamster Est Heureux, Greedy King Bigo, Dallas Smith Wife, Comprehensive Care Plan Template, Hunting French Creek State Park, Craigslist Jacksonville Fl Homes For Rent, Drederick Irving Wife, Rod Strickland Wife, Purvashada Nakshatra In Tamil, Vanessa Guillen Story, North American Whitetail, 3d Print Cat Tree, Mightykool Mk4 For Sale, Lucid Motors Stock Yahoo, Girl Trip 2 Google Drive, Willie Gault 40 Time, Eating Disorder Research Paper Outline, Henry B Eyring Net Worth, Sailing Zatara Episode 1, Which Umbrella Academy Sibling Are You, Elk Density Map, Ben Griffiths Sophy Ridge, Sattvic Food Recipes Pdf, Moon In Different Languages, Tempera Paint Vs Poster Paint, One Friday Morning Langston Hughes Pdf, Dayz Fn F2000, Slashed Tire Or Blowout, Ethnic Background Essay, Intex Pool Hose Size, Barbara Babcock Death, Donatos Frozen Pizza Shipped, Dark Souls 3 Twin Princes Greatsword Vs Lorian Greatsword, Old Mi Homes Floor Plans, Ike Taylor Son, Korbel Brut Champagne Nutrition Facts, Unapologetically Kate Chastain, Panama Jack Bicycle Tires, The Grandfather By Gary Soto Questions And Answers, Famous British Catholic Celebrities, Corgi Dalmatian Mix Puppies For Sale, The Medicine Bag In Spanish, Haynes Pro Crack, Raptors Vs Celtics Live Stream, Masters Copyrights Llc, Madison Bumgarner Wife, Atf Director Salary, Louis Johnson Wife Valerie, Personal Credo Essay Examples, Astroneer Dedicated Server Url, Minecraft Chromebook Controls, How To Get Rid Of Alates, Kirk Hammett Family, Lil Uzi Vs The World Custom Pfp, Killer Mike Burger, Rastaman Vibration Meaning, Hurricane Susan 2020, Where Do Xtremegamez Live In Australia, La Muerta Comic Wiki, Yelawolf Ex Wife, How Long Can A Cat Stay On Antibiotics, Ark: Ragnarok Giga Spawn Locations,

Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.