The game went to triple overtime.

https://www.2kratings.com/gus-williams-all-time-oklahoma-city-thunder Authentic; Gender. USC Great Gus Williams Hospitalized Following Stroke, https://news.usc.edu/tributes/bill-sharman/. Style2; Recommend. Chris Paul had seven steals in the first half. One of the best players in USC history, Gus Williams, has been hospitalized since February after suffering a stroke, according to Peter Vecsey of the New York Post. More information sonics dribbles the ball up court against the New Jersey Nets during an NBA basketball game circa 1979 in Piscataway NJ. It was the first game of the season, marking the most steals in a season opener.

Larry Bird did not play in the fourth quarter due to the Celtics' 22 point lead, as well as his own volition. He had 5 steals in the first quarter. On NBA 2K21, this All-Time version of Gus Williams has an Overall 2K Rating of 89 with a Build of a 2-Way Slashing Playmaker. Learn how your comment data is processed. An All-American in 1975 (which by itself puts him above many better-known players), Williams then enjoyed a stellar pro career, scoring 14,093 points and averaging 17.1 points per game (by comparison Paul Westphal scored 12,809 points and averaged 15.6). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Bennie Boatwright Jersey; Bill Sharman Jersey; Brian Scalabrine Jersey; Charles O'Bannon Jr. Jersey; Chimezie Metu … Choose one below. This is a complete listing of National Basketball Association players who have recorded nine or more steals in a game. Customer Service . Maurice Cheeks had seven steals in a half. Please recover quickly. USC retired his jersey number in 2016. Is there any update on his progress? Rafer Alston had eight steals in the second half, tying the NBA record. USC retired his jersey number in 2016. Account. First triple double in NBA history without scoring at least 10 points. Allen Iverson is the only player to record nine or more steals in a playoff game. Prayers are out for you and your family. I just saw this article and am saddened by this news. Gus Williams-“The Wizard”: one of the greatest guards in USC basketball history. 1978-79 NBA Champions Seattle Supersonics Multi Signed Autographed Green Jersey With 8 Signatures Including Fred Brown & Gus Williams MCS Holo Stock #145850. Andre Miller had six steals in the second half. Johnny Moore barely missed a quadruple-double, by one steal. He had seven steals in the second half.

Checkout.

First player in NBA history to record 30 points, 10 steals, and 7 assists in a game since steals became a recorded stat.

The game was Michael Carter-Williams' NBA debut, marking the most steals in an NBA debut.

Darkred; Red; White; Yellow; Type. He was so fast and exciting to watch. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.

( Log Out /  Bennie Boatwright Jersey, Victor Uyaelunmo Jersey, Nick Rakocevic Jersey, Nick Young Jersey, Gus Williams Jersey, Brian Scalabrine Jersey. Allen Iverson had seven steals in the second half. Mens; Womens; Youth; Other. Color. He had six steals in the fourth quarter. Williams, 66, lives in South Carolina. One of the best players in USC history, Gus Williams, has been hospitalized since February after suffering a stroke, according to Peter Vecsey of the New York Post. The game went to overtime. I’ve been going through pictures I took in the late 70s through mid 80s and have a pile of pictures that I am planning on mailing to Gus. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 1978-79 NBA Champions Seattle Supersonics Multi Signed Autographed Framed White Jersey With 9 Signatures Including Lenny Wilkens, Fred Brown & Gus Williams MCS Holo Stock #149144. Below are his attributes and badges. Michael Finley had 8 steals in the first half, tying the NBA record. I’ve met him and he’s seen some of the pictures too. T. R. Dunn did not start the game. Nobody can convince me otherwise. He had no steals in the first quarter. Folks you can’t say we did not recruit some talent over the years. … Williams led the Seattle SuperSonics to the 1979 NBA title and averaged 28.6 points in the NBA Finals. ( Log Out /  First player in NBA history to record 10 steals and 5 blocks in one game. He had 8 steals in the second half, tying the NBA record. wow, hospitalized since Feb…doesn’t sound good; I can empathize with him,had mine 4 yrs ago,in 4 different areas,but mostly recovered…I remember watching him play mostly on tv; today’s medicine and prayers I hope for him, and a good recovery.

Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

( Log Out /  Heightens the effectiveness of layups over taller defenders, Boosts the ability to hit high degree of difficulty layups, Provides more explosive first steps out of triple threat and size-ups, Improves the ability to convert contact layups and dunks in traffic, Improves a player's ability to beat defenders with an advanced layup or dunk gather, Gives an additional boost for having good layup timing, Reduces the fatigue effects from continually finishing at the rim with contact, Improves a player's ability to avoid contact when attacking the rim, Increases the chance of hitting floaters and runners, Boosts the chance of hitting a jump shot immediately after a catch, Gives a boost to shots taken near the corner, Improves the ability to shoot difficult shots off the dribble, Improves the likelihood of freezing or dropping a defender during dribble moves, Increases the chances of successfully completing a pass from mid-air, Improves a player's ability to make effective outlet passes after grabbing a rebound, Boosts the shot percentage for open teammates on jump shots after catching a pass, Increases overall speed with the ball in transition, Gives an additional boost to player's Takeover meter after completing an assist with a flashy pass, Teammates receive an offensive attribute bonus when player is in the game, Reduces the amount of energy lost when performing dribble moves, Improves the chances of completing a successful alley-oop pass, Increases the likelihood that tough passes can get by the defense, Increases the effectiveness of pass fakes, Provides more explosive first steps out of tripple threat and size-ups, Improves a player's ability to create space from defender, Improves a player's ability to start and stop with the ball, Improves a player's ability to break down their defender, Reduces the chances of getting stripped by the defender, Improves a player's ability to navigate through screens effectively on defense, Improves a player's ability to steal the ball from a ball handler, Not one to hide emotion during big moments. 51 players have recorded nine or more steals in a game.

Red Stitched USC Trojans Nike no. Feb 18, 2018 - View and license Gus Williams pictures & news photos from Getty Images.

Compare. ( Log Out / 

Kendall Gill had quarterly steals of 0, 5, 3 and 3. Seattle Loves you. It has occurred 72 times in NBA history. He barely missed a quadruple-double, by one steal. He plays at the Point Guard position in this All-Time team. I am a resident of South Carolina also. Gus Williams had 8 steals in the second half, tying the NBA record. $349.00. Change ). Player. Fat Lever had 8 steals in the third quarter, setting the NBA record.

Another Name For Cafeteria Worker, Guy Punching Car Seat Tiktok, Jabiru Spiritual Meaning, Clever Bacon Puns, Malik Beasley Vertical, Sphinx Moth Symbolism, Tgi Fridays Burgers Frozen, Army Recovery Drill Acronym, Delta Gamma Legally Blonde, Roadmaster Bike Stem, Sheepadoodle Size Chart, Craig Kilborn Partner, Mykola Allen Age, Clarence White Height, Hummingbird Shaped Cake Pan, Refresh Button On Chromebook, Diagnosis Netflix Lashay, Whats Up San Carlos Classifieds, Chernobyl Diaries Ending Explained, Frankie Azzara Weir, Army Recovery Drill Acronym, Miraculous Saison 5 Date De Sortie, Basenji Rescue Colorado, Becky Quick Matt Quayle, Stellaris Add Trait Points, Story Of Adidon Removed From Spotify, Bmw E39 Seat, Rafael De La Fuente Height, Rick Bonds Advertising Ceo, Scott Sveslosky Net Worth, Ark Spy Vs Spino, Geena Davis Blind, For Good Sheet Music Pdf, Stabbing New Malden, North County Towing Auction, Darren Anderton California, Eclectus Vs Macaw, Desired Incentive On Job Application, 6 Month Old Yorkie Weight, Stormzy Rise Up Pdf, Jim Beam Double Oak Vs Buffalo Trace, Clover Club Chips, Raft Trailers Missoula, Apopka News Car Accident, Word Generator Scrabble, Hawaiian God Ku, Jyfil Meaning Reddit, Meaning Of Elvira In Arabic, Mr Beast Chris Tyson Wife, Jai Alai Miami, Verset Biblique Sur Les Bienfaits De Dieu, Common Law Lien Uk, Filipino Grammar Checker, Bmw 116i Engine, Series Llc Florida, Sphinx Moth Symbolism, Melanie Martinez Audio, Medicine For Rumbling Stomach, Barn Swallow Migration Map 2020, Minecraft Smithing Table Not Working, Katie Ford Epstein, Fish Swimming Vertically, Nfl Schedule Generator Excel, My Summer Car Wiring, Luces Led Para Faros Delanteros, Types Of Crankshaft, Flavor Flav Roast Jokes, Carl Season 10 Shameless, Huey Williams Obituary, War Thunder Flight Stick, Sphinx Moth Symbolism, Leslie West Tone, Anything Could Happen Synonym, Shadow Monarch 5e, Hss Ortho Residents, Is Bobby Brown Still Married To Alicia, She Will Mega Remix Lyrics, " />
Home » Uncategorized » gus williams jersey

gus williams jersey

Fred Brown had 8 steals in a half, tying the NBA record. Dudley Bradley had eight steals in the second half, tying the NBA record.

Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.

Clyde Drexler barely missed a quadruple-double, by one rebound. Clyde Drexler had 8 steals in the second half, tying the NBA record. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. His No. He had five steals in each half. 1 jersey is retired by the Sonics. The Bucks combined for 21 steals. He and Biff Burrell were a great guard combination, and you add John Lambert that was another USC team that underachieved despite having talent.

Ron Harper established the rookie single-game record. He left the game early due to the Bulls' comfortable lead. Larry Steele barely missed a quadruple-double, by one assist. You can make a case that Williams (1972-75) was the most successful player in USC history. Quinn Buckner was a rookie. Darwin Cook fouled out.

31 Nick Rakocevic Authentic Womens College... $86.99. Gus and Bill Sharman were the most successful SC players… both will be missed .https://news.usc.edu/tributes/bill-sharman/. Michael Jordan had 8 steals in the first half, tying the NBA record. USC Trojans Basketball Jersey. For a second time in his career, Drexler barely missed a quadruple-double, this time by one assist. Department : Gus Williams Jersey No filters selected yet. Gus was not just exciting but clutch.His great duels with Isiah Thomas,too few,,Norm Nixon Calvin Murphy,Pete Maravich(Lenny had him cover Pete).Just a class act.Averaged like 29 points in finals.One of the best one on one players who received so many outlet passes from Jack and Lonnie and made it look so easy.Thanks for the memories and a speedy recovery. Michael Jordan had 6 steals within the third quarter. The NBA did not record steals until the 1973–74 season. To me, the greatest player I ever saw. List of National Basketball Association players with 9 or more steals in a game, Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, List of NCAA Division I men's basketball players with 11 or more steals in a game, "NBA Single Game Leaders and Records for Steals", "Michael Carter-Williams, 76ers hold on, stun Dwyane Wade-less Heat", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_National_Basketball_Association_single-game_steals_leaders&oldid=971619128, National Basketball Association statistical leaders, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 7 August 2020, at 07:14. Teammate. Gus Williams: Golden State Warriors (5) Joe Meriweather: Houston Rockets (3) John Shumate: Buffalo Braves (4) Lionel Hollins: Portland Trail Blazers (4) 1976–77: Adrian Dantley* Buffalo Braves (5) No second team Scott May: Chicago Bulls (3) Mitch Kupchak : Washington Bullets (10) John Lucas: Houston Rockets (4) Ron Lee: Phoenix Suns (4) 1977–78: Walter Davis: Phoenix Suns (5) No second team … Rick Barry barely missed a quadruple-double, by one steal. He was a first-team All-NBA pick in 1982. I am in the Seattle area and loved the Sonic’s years!! Add To Cart. Allen Iverson had quarterly steals of 3, 3, 3 and 1. The game went to overtime.

The game went to triple overtime.

https://www.2kratings.com/gus-williams-all-time-oklahoma-city-thunder Authentic; Gender. USC Great Gus Williams Hospitalized Following Stroke, https://news.usc.edu/tributes/bill-sharman/. Style2; Recommend. Chris Paul had seven steals in the first half. One of the best players in USC history, Gus Williams, has been hospitalized since February after suffering a stroke, according to Peter Vecsey of the New York Post. More information sonics dribbles the ball up court against the New Jersey Nets during an NBA basketball game circa 1979 in Piscataway NJ. It was the first game of the season, marking the most steals in a season opener.

Larry Bird did not play in the fourth quarter due to the Celtics' 22 point lead, as well as his own volition. He had 5 steals in the first quarter. On NBA 2K21, this All-Time version of Gus Williams has an Overall 2K Rating of 89 with a Build of a 2-Way Slashing Playmaker. Learn how your comment data is processed. An All-American in 1975 (which by itself puts him above many better-known players), Williams then enjoyed a stellar pro career, scoring 14,093 points and averaging 17.1 points per game (by comparison Paul Westphal scored 12,809 points and averaged 15.6). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Bennie Boatwright Jersey; Bill Sharman Jersey; Brian Scalabrine Jersey; Charles O'Bannon Jr. Jersey; Chimezie Metu … Choose one below. This is a complete listing of National Basketball Association players who have recorded nine or more steals in a game. Customer Service . Maurice Cheeks had seven steals in a half. Please recover quickly. USC retired his jersey number in 2016. Is there any update on his progress? Rafer Alston had eight steals in the second half, tying the NBA record. USC retired his jersey number in 2016. Account. First triple double in NBA history without scoring at least 10 points. Allen Iverson is the only player to record nine or more steals in a playoff game. Prayers are out for you and your family. I just saw this article and am saddened by this news. Gus Williams-“The Wizard”: one of the greatest guards in USC basketball history. 1978-79 NBA Champions Seattle Supersonics Multi Signed Autographed Green Jersey With 8 Signatures Including Fred Brown & Gus Williams MCS Holo Stock #145850. Andre Miller had six steals in the second half. Johnny Moore barely missed a quadruple-double, by one steal. He had seven steals in the second half.

Checkout.

First player in NBA history to record 30 points, 10 steals, and 7 assists in a game since steals became a recorded stat.

The game was Michael Carter-Williams' NBA debut, marking the most steals in an NBA debut.

Darkred; Red; White; Yellow; Type. He was so fast and exciting to watch. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.

( Log Out /  Bennie Boatwright Jersey, Victor Uyaelunmo Jersey, Nick Rakocevic Jersey, Nick Young Jersey, Gus Williams Jersey, Brian Scalabrine Jersey. Allen Iverson had seven steals in the second half. Mens; Womens; Youth; Other. Color. He had six steals in the fourth quarter. Williams, 66, lives in South Carolina. One of the best players in USC history, Gus Williams, has been hospitalized since February after suffering a stroke, according to Peter Vecsey of the New York Post. The game went to overtime. I’ve been going through pictures I took in the late 70s through mid 80s and have a pile of pictures that I am planning on mailing to Gus. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 1978-79 NBA Champions Seattle Supersonics Multi Signed Autographed Framed White Jersey With 9 Signatures Including Lenny Wilkens, Fred Brown & Gus Williams MCS Holo Stock #149144. Below are his attributes and badges. Michael Finley had 8 steals in the first half, tying the NBA record. I’ve met him and he’s seen some of the pictures too. T. R. Dunn did not start the game. Nobody can convince me otherwise. He had no steals in the first quarter. Folks you can’t say we did not recruit some talent over the years. … Williams led the Seattle SuperSonics to the 1979 NBA title and averaged 28.6 points in the NBA Finals. ( Log Out /  First player in NBA history to record 10 steals and 5 blocks in one game. He had 8 steals in the second half, tying the NBA record. wow, hospitalized since Feb…doesn’t sound good; I can empathize with him,had mine 4 yrs ago,in 4 different areas,but mostly recovered…I remember watching him play mostly on tv; today’s medicine and prayers I hope for him, and a good recovery.

Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

( Log Out /  Heightens the effectiveness of layups over taller defenders, Boosts the ability to hit high degree of difficulty layups, Provides more explosive first steps out of triple threat and size-ups, Improves the ability to convert contact layups and dunks in traffic, Improves a player's ability to beat defenders with an advanced layup or dunk gather, Gives an additional boost for having good layup timing, Reduces the fatigue effects from continually finishing at the rim with contact, Improves a player's ability to avoid contact when attacking the rim, Increases the chance of hitting floaters and runners, Boosts the chance of hitting a jump shot immediately after a catch, Gives a boost to shots taken near the corner, Improves the ability to shoot difficult shots off the dribble, Improves the likelihood of freezing or dropping a defender during dribble moves, Increases the chances of successfully completing a pass from mid-air, Improves a player's ability to make effective outlet passes after grabbing a rebound, Boosts the shot percentage for open teammates on jump shots after catching a pass, Increases overall speed with the ball in transition, Gives an additional boost to player's Takeover meter after completing an assist with a flashy pass, Teammates receive an offensive attribute bonus when player is in the game, Reduces the amount of energy lost when performing dribble moves, Improves the chances of completing a successful alley-oop pass, Increases the likelihood that tough passes can get by the defense, Increases the effectiveness of pass fakes, Provides more explosive first steps out of tripple threat and size-ups, Improves a player's ability to create space from defender, Improves a player's ability to start and stop with the ball, Improves a player's ability to break down their defender, Reduces the chances of getting stripped by the defender, Improves a player's ability to navigate through screens effectively on defense, Improves a player's ability to steal the ball from a ball handler, Not one to hide emotion during big moments. 51 players have recorded nine or more steals in a game.

Red Stitched USC Trojans Nike no. Feb 18, 2018 - View and license Gus Williams pictures & news photos from Getty Images.

Compare. ( Log Out / 

Kendall Gill had quarterly steals of 0, 5, 3 and 3. Seattle Loves you. It has occurred 72 times in NBA history. He barely missed a quadruple-double, by one steal. He plays at the Point Guard position in this All-Time team. I am a resident of South Carolina also. Gus Williams had 8 steals in the second half, tying the NBA record. $349.00. Change ). Player. Fat Lever had 8 steals in the third quarter, setting the NBA record.

Another Name For Cafeteria Worker, Guy Punching Car Seat Tiktok, Jabiru Spiritual Meaning, Clever Bacon Puns, Malik Beasley Vertical, Sphinx Moth Symbolism, Tgi Fridays Burgers Frozen, Army Recovery Drill Acronym, Delta Gamma Legally Blonde, Roadmaster Bike Stem, Sheepadoodle Size Chart, Craig Kilborn Partner, Mykola Allen Age, Clarence White Height, Hummingbird Shaped Cake Pan, Refresh Button On Chromebook, Diagnosis Netflix Lashay, Whats Up San Carlos Classifieds, Chernobyl Diaries Ending Explained, Frankie Azzara Weir, Army Recovery Drill Acronym, Miraculous Saison 5 Date De Sortie, Basenji Rescue Colorado, Becky Quick Matt Quayle, Stellaris Add Trait Points, Story Of Adidon Removed From Spotify, Bmw E39 Seat, Rafael De La Fuente Height, Rick Bonds Advertising Ceo, Scott Sveslosky Net Worth, Ark Spy Vs Spino, Geena Davis Blind, For Good Sheet Music Pdf, Stabbing New Malden, North County Towing Auction, Darren Anderton California, Eclectus Vs Macaw, Desired Incentive On Job Application, 6 Month Old Yorkie Weight, Stormzy Rise Up Pdf, Jim Beam Double Oak Vs Buffalo Trace, Clover Club Chips, Raft Trailers Missoula, Apopka News Car Accident, Word Generator Scrabble, Hawaiian God Ku, Jyfil Meaning Reddit, Meaning Of Elvira In Arabic, Mr Beast Chris Tyson Wife, Jai Alai Miami, Verset Biblique Sur Les Bienfaits De Dieu, Common Law Lien Uk, Filipino Grammar Checker, Bmw 116i Engine, Series Llc Florida, Sphinx Moth Symbolism, Melanie Martinez Audio, Medicine For Rumbling Stomach, Barn Swallow Migration Map 2020, Minecraft Smithing Table Not Working, Katie Ford Epstein, Fish Swimming Vertically, Nfl Schedule Generator Excel, My Summer Car Wiring, Luces Led Para Faros Delanteros, Types Of Crankshaft, Flavor Flav Roast Jokes, Carl Season 10 Shameless, Huey Williams Obituary, War Thunder Flight Stick, Sphinx Moth Symbolism, Leslie West Tone, Anything Could Happen Synonym, Shadow Monarch 5e, Hss Ortho Residents, Is Bobby Brown Still Married To Alicia, She Will Mega Remix Lyrics,

Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.