I have searched all over the place for a replacement shade. Unable to add item to Wish List. Go to. When you use them with Edison bulbs it gives off such soft and warm light.

Please try again.

Love the one touch floor switch! Mainstays Rice Paper Shade Floor Lamp. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Super happy with this lamp. I haven't been disappointed with it, but I do need two lamps in this relatively small room to give me the proper amount of lighting that I need in it.

Product Title Mainstays Gooseneck Silver Floor Lamp.

Ive had a "Mainstays Etagere Floor Lamp" (link to product at the bottom) for a few years now and I really like it. $44.99. Lamp Shade IMISI Desk Lamp Table Lamp Shade Linen Fabric White Reading Lamp Shades 7.9 X 7.5 X 11.8 Inch Dining Standing White (one-pack) Double Medium White Drum Lamp Shades Set of 2, Alucset Fabric Lampshades for Table Lamp/Floor Pendant Light,10x12x9 inch, Natural Linen Hand Crafted, Spider/UNO Two Installation, 2pcs Pack The compact size makes it simple to place in a variety of spaces.

They recommend a 100 watt bulb, but I'm using a 60 watt, and it's bright enough to light the room.

Lamps and Shades, Globe Electric 67136 Delilah 72" Torchiere Adjustable Reading Light, Matte Plastic, 3-Step Floor Lamp Socket, Rotary On/Off Switch, 72.88", White with Frosted Shade, Simple Designs Home LF2000-SLV Simple Designs Floor Lamp with Reading Light, Silver, Modern Floor Lamp Room Light by Lightaccents - Medusa Multi Head Standing Lamp Bedroom Light with 5 Adjustable White Acrylic Reading Shades Room Light (Silver), Addlon Floor Lamp for Living Room with Lamp Shade and 9W LED Bulb - Modern Standing Lamp - Floor Lamps for Bedrooms-Black, Floor Lamp with Shelves - Room Light by Lightaccents - Corner Storage Standing Bookshelf Lamp - Bedroom Light with Wooden Storage Shelves and White Cotton Linen Shade (Black), Nekteck LED Floor Lamp, Bright Lighting Torchiere Floor Lamps for Living Rooms, Bedrooms and Office with Modern Design and Touch Control Tall Standing Pole Light, 30w/2000LM, 3000K Warm White, LEONC 52" Inch LED Floor Lamp with Fabric Shade & 2 Bulbs for Bedroom Living Room Warm Atmosphere (Slim Size: 7.8 x 7.8 x 52-Inch), Catalina Lighting 20744-000 Modern 5-Light Floor Lamp with Adjustable Multi-Colored Shades, 67.5", Black, Floor lamp, CHIPHY RGB Standing Lamps, 7 Colors Changing and Dimmable LED Bulbs, Remote Control and White Fabric Shade, Modern for Bedroom, Living Room and Play Room, Simple Designs LF1011-BLK 1 Light Stick Torchiere Floor Lamp, Black, Adesso Parker Floor Lamp – Tall Lighting Equipment with 3 Storage Shelves and 1 Drawer.

Koba Grill Nutrition, Jack Bauer Saison 8 épisode 1, Piolo Pascual Wife 2020, Stella Magee Ferrer, Is Mark Charnock Married, Ek Raasta Hai Zindagi Lyrics English Translation, Avatar Minecraft Server, Startup Cfo Salary Uk, The Astronaut's Wife Ending Explained, Axanthic Rosy Boa, Que Es Una Nigua, Leavine Family Racing Lawsuit, Cbp Fitness Test 2019, Costco Mini Split, Laffit Pincay Iii Wikipedia, Dead Frontier Boss Map, It's Raining Somewhere Else Roblox Id Code, Walkthrough Checklist Template, Warframe Luminous Dye, Cva Optima V2 Camo, Jet Ski Rental Longboat Key, Maury Show Full Episodes 2019, Black Glass Tv Stand Assembly Instructions, Why Is Mahi Mahi So Expensive, Lori Bakker Net Worth, Reviving Ophelia Lifetime Full Movie, Moonbase Alpha Servers, Fop Boycott Me, Katie Ford Epstein, Scooby Doo Meme, Elizabeth Louise Henderson, Ben Foden Pop Idol, 4 Color Friendship Bracelet Patterns, Drama Queen Poppy, Retroarch Roms Ps Vita, Little Dreamer Lyrics Meaning, " />
Home » Uncategorized » mainstays rice floor lamp replacement shade

mainstays rice floor lamp replacement shade

My sister and dad also each bought one. MDF Made, Smart Switch Compatible. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase.

FREE Shipping. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. to see all the coverage offered for each product.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The black metal stick base contrasts with the cylindrical white textured paper shade for a modern look.

It is black. x 58H in.. Bamboo finished base. It stands at 58\'\' high to give you the light you need.

, Mainstays Rice Paper Shade Floor Lamp, Bamboo Finish, What others said when purchasing this item. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try your search again later. Good for the price and easy to put together. Get more than one - the light is great, but won't fill a whole room. It also makes a thoughtful gift for a new homeowner with its functional and stylish design.

And, most purchases can be returned for free. Very easy to put together, the rice paper is the perfect density, and supposedly tolerates a 100w bulb. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It does more than just light a reading space - it enhances the appearance of the room. Mainstays Rice Paper Shade Floor Lamp: Amazon.ca: Office Products. Current Price $13.96 $ 13. The black metal stick base contrasts the cylindrical white textured paper shade for a modern look. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. It's tall and blends in we'll with ant decor. The lamp requires one 13-watt CFL bulb that's included. Manufacturer recommends using a 100 watt bulb in the lamp. We've made returning items as easy as possible. Tools and Home Improvement. The black metal stick base contrasts with the cylindrical white textured paper shade for a modern look. It looks great with two 40w bulbs.

We've made returning items as easy as possible. It puts out a soft localized light, but I think your apartment might benefit from 2 lamps, one on each end of the room.

This rice paper lantern floor lamp features a simple design with a contemporary bamboo base.

Learn more about our Returns Policy. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. to see all the coverage offered for each product. This rice paper floor lamp features two light bulb sockets for more diffused lighting, and a sturdy construction that is easy to assemble.

35. Mainstays Rice Paper Shade Floor Lamp, Bamboo Finish Product information Technical Details.

And, most purchases can be returned for free. The ring that holds the shade down loosens up easily so it slides a lot.

00. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. and we have not verified it. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. This floor lamp softly brightens your space through the beautifully diffused, grooved rice paper shade and stays stable on its circular bamboo-finished base. Average rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars, based on 15 reviews 15 ratings. I put in 60w CFLs, to keep the heat as low as I could for the quantity of light. This rice paper lantern floor lamp features a simple design with a contemporary bamboo base. ob_start_detected.primary-navigation a,.navigation-trending li a{font-family:'Open Sans';font-weight:600;font-size:12px;color:#7c7c7c}.secondary-navigation a{font-family:'Open Sans';font-weight:600;font-size:16px;color:#b8b8ba}.footer-navigation nav ul li a{font-family:'Open Sans';font-weight:600;font-size:16px;color:#7c7c7c}.copyrights nav ul li a{font-family:'Open Sans';font-weight:600;font-size:12px;color:#7c7c7c}.latestPost .title a{font-family:'Merriweather';font-weight:700;font-size:16px;color:#2b2c33}.single-title{font-family:'Merriweather';font-weight:700;font-size:29px;color:#2b2c33}body,.textwidget{font-family:'Open Sans';font-weight:400;font-size:15px;color:#686868}h1{font-family:'Merriweather';font-weight:700;font-size:28px;color:#2b2c33}h2{font-family:'Merriweather';font-weight:700;font-size:24px;color:#2b2c33}h3{font-family:'Merriweather';font-weight:700;font-size:22px;color:#2b2c33}h4{font-family:'Merriweather';font-weight:700;font-size:20px;color:#2b2c33}h5{font-family:'Merriweather';font-weight:700;font-size:18px;color:#2b2c33}h6,.widget .wp_review_tab_widget_content a,.widget .post-title a{font-family:'Merriweather';font-weight:700;font-size:16px;color:#2b2c33}.rll-youtube-player,[data-lazy-src]{display:none!important}. It also makes a thoughtful gift for a new homeowner with its functional and stylish design. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Uses one 100-watt incandescent equivalent bulb, Rice paper shade lamp has a pull chain switch. Happy with purchase. Versanora 67" Arquer Arc Floor Lamp, Rose Gold Finished Shade and Black Marble Base. Just spend a few extra dollars and get another lamp. Shipping was fast, no damage - just perfect :), Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. $14.99 per each $ 14.

I have searched all over the place for a replacement shade. Unable to add item to Wish List. Go to. When you use them with Edison bulbs it gives off such soft and warm light.

Please try again.

Love the one touch floor switch! Mainstays Rice Paper Shade Floor Lamp. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Super happy with this lamp. I haven't been disappointed with it, but I do need two lamps in this relatively small room to give me the proper amount of lighting that I need in it.

Product Title Mainstays Gooseneck Silver Floor Lamp.

Ive had a "Mainstays Etagere Floor Lamp" (link to product at the bottom) for a few years now and I really like it. $44.99. Lamp Shade IMISI Desk Lamp Table Lamp Shade Linen Fabric White Reading Lamp Shades 7.9 X 7.5 X 11.8 Inch Dining Standing White (one-pack) Double Medium White Drum Lamp Shades Set of 2, Alucset Fabric Lampshades for Table Lamp/Floor Pendant Light,10x12x9 inch, Natural Linen Hand Crafted, Spider/UNO Two Installation, 2pcs Pack The compact size makes it simple to place in a variety of spaces.

They recommend a 100 watt bulb, but I'm using a 60 watt, and it's bright enough to light the room.

Lamps and Shades, Globe Electric 67136 Delilah 72" Torchiere Adjustable Reading Light, Matte Plastic, 3-Step Floor Lamp Socket, Rotary On/Off Switch, 72.88", White with Frosted Shade, Simple Designs Home LF2000-SLV Simple Designs Floor Lamp with Reading Light, Silver, Modern Floor Lamp Room Light by Lightaccents - Medusa Multi Head Standing Lamp Bedroom Light with 5 Adjustable White Acrylic Reading Shades Room Light (Silver), Addlon Floor Lamp for Living Room with Lamp Shade and 9W LED Bulb - Modern Standing Lamp - Floor Lamps for Bedrooms-Black, Floor Lamp with Shelves - Room Light by Lightaccents - Corner Storage Standing Bookshelf Lamp - Bedroom Light with Wooden Storage Shelves and White Cotton Linen Shade (Black), Nekteck LED Floor Lamp, Bright Lighting Torchiere Floor Lamps for Living Rooms, Bedrooms and Office with Modern Design and Touch Control Tall Standing Pole Light, 30w/2000LM, 3000K Warm White, LEONC 52" Inch LED Floor Lamp with Fabric Shade & 2 Bulbs for Bedroom Living Room Warm Atmosphere (Slim Size: 7.8 x 7.8 x 52-Inch), Catalina Lighting 20744-000 Modern 5-Light Floor Lamp with Adjustable Multi-Colored Shades, 67.5", Black, Floor lamp, CHIPHY RGB Standing Lamps, 7 Colors Changing and Dimmable LED Bulbs, Remote Control and White Fabric Shade, Modern for Bedroom, Living Room and Play Room, Simple Designs LF1011-BLK 1 Light Stick Torchiere Floor Lamp, Black, Adesso Parker Floor Lamp – Tall Lighting Equipment with 3 Storage Shelves and 1 Drawer.

Koba Grill Nutrition, Jack Bauer Saison 8 épisode 1, Piolo Pascual Wife 2020, Stella Magee Ferrer, Is Mark Charnock Married, Ek Raasta Hai Zindagi Lyrics English Translation, Avatar Minecraft Server, Startup Cfo Salary Uk, The Astronaut's Wife Ending Explained, Axanthic Rosy Boa, Que Es Una Nigua, Leavine Family Racing Lawsuit, Cbp Fitness Test 2019, Costco Mini Split, Laffit Pincay Iii Wikipedia, Dead Frontier Boss Map, It's Raining Somewhere Else Roblox Id Code, Walkthrough Checklist Template, Warframe Luminous Dye, Cva Optima V2 Camo, Jet Ski Rental Longboat Key, Maury Show Full Episodes 2019, Black Glass Tv Stand Assembly Instructions, Why Is Mahi Mahi So Expensive, Lori Bakker Net Worth, Reviving Ophelia Lifetime Full Movie, Moonbase Alpha Servers, Fop Boycott Me, Katie Ford Epstein, Scooby Doo Meme, Elizabeth Louise Henderson, Ben Foden Pop Idol, 4 Color Friendship Bracelet Patterns, Drama Queen Poppy, Retroarch Roms Ps Vita, Little Dreamer Lyrics Meaning,

Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.