(2-1/10th grain less), for the same combination in .223. The content presented here is intended to inform, to educate, and even to entertain. This is my last work up with the CFE .223. Starting temperature was 79 degrees Fahrenheit, […], Lee Buckshot Mould - 18 Cavity - 00 Buckshot - .330". It doesn't seem to like the powder. after i use it up i am going with TAC for my 55 gr hornady.

I see CFE223 mentioned here frequently but have never used it. Glad to see everyone else is having food luck with it as well, I really like the CFE powders so far. It contributes to longer periods of … AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. Eagle Cam long range and Wifi Repeater Part 2. Starting temperature was 79 degrees Fahrenheit, final testing was at -51 degrees Fahrenheit. Global Warming Hoax Skeptic before it was cool. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The test rifle was an Alexander Arms Incursion Carbine ($1,100; www.alexanderarms.com) chambered in .223 Rem.

Info is for educational purposes only. Sorry bit shaky after Christmas but not bad at 50m even managed 1 in the same hole. Do your own load ups. of CFE 223 for the 55 Gr. I have the Pistol for .45acp and .40 as well, but haven't started reloading those yet. Gordons Reloading Tool (GRT), How to Start Using. Works great in ar 223 and 5.56, Your email address will not be published. Do your own load ups. Hodgdon CFE223 Smokeless Powder (1 lb or 8 lbs). I have followed HJornady advice in latest manual w 75 grain BTHP and CFE223.

As such, you can't cram enough powder in a 223 Rem case to develop factory velocity. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Reloaders Network focuses on firearms, shooting sports, reloading, bullet casting, and the related gear and accessories. CFE 223 is my favorite powder for 223 precision loads with a 69 gr SMK. CFE 223, LC brass, CCI 450 primers, and an O.A.L. Not responsible for damages or injuries due to following anything shown on this channel. It is a place to teach, to learn, and to collaborate and interact. Why all the hoopla about "factory velocity"? also the tac and 2230 loads in 16 and 20 barrels in my AR's only varied about 100 fps while the cfe was 250 -300 fps difference between the two barrel lengths. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. Went to the range over the weekend. Today I attempt to test CFE 223 temperature sensitivity.

You can make seasonal ammunition, or use a temperature stable powder. My go to load for my .223's is a 75gr Hornady match bullet and 25.5grs of CFE 223. I used 75g Hornady BTHP bullets set at 2.260" which is about .010" off the lands. I used 55 gr. All the ammo used in testing was loaded in April 2019. My opinion of this powder is really good. I used 55 gr. Selling agent for Algores carbon credit scam. Shot Show Cancelled - TNVC & NGI Present vSHOTT 2021 with TNV PVS-14 Givewaway! You can make seasonal ammunition, or use a temperature stable powder. CFE 223 and 55 gr fmj are a interesting combo. The leading distributor of quality reloading components and ammunition. CFE 223, LC brass, CCI 450 primers, and an O.A.L. There are several options available for receiving notifications of new posts to include via email, push notifications, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Discord, and more. All Rights Reserved. Being a spherical powder, metering is superbly accurate. Required fields are marked *.

I have a Stag AR15 16" barrel with 1.9 twist. I experimented with the powder charge before and they will run loaded hot without any pressure issues. So I tried to work up a fast load for longer range for a .223 Wylde upper (free floated) with an 18" barrel. https://www.headspace.thereloadersnetwork.com, Track: Koven – Never Have I Felt This [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds. CFE 223 and 55 gr fmj are a interesting combo. Introducing the Spee-de-capper! [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Reloading .223 with CFE223, http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_42/466366_how_do_you_guys_like_CFE223__.html. Berry’s plated bullets with 27.8 gr. I'll be using the 223 for .308 as well, I need to check to see if it's good for .45-70 too. Loaded some 223 55Gr FMJ, CFE 223 powder. CFE has a unique property and that is to reduce jacket fouling in the bore to just about nothing. I'm currently (re)loading brass with 25gr loads of CFE223, using 55gr FMJ bullets. Introduced in January 2012, this versatile, spherical rifle propellant incorporates in its formula CFE, Copper Fouling Eraser. This video is to show that if you live in a area with large seasonal temperature swings(130 degrees between videos) you should not do load development in the winter. it seems a little slow to use on 55 gr bullets. Starting temperature was 79 degrees Fahrenheit, final testing was at -51 degrees Fahrenheit. to get the same velocity other powder i have used, tac and 2230 i have to use 8-10% more powder. to get the same velocity  other powder i have used, tac and 2230 i have to use 8-10% more powder. Ran some CFE  loads today with 77 Noslers. AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types.

Please go to Appearance > Sidebars and drag a widget into User Submit Sidebar. All our ARs at this point are 16" barrels with carbine gas systems. After video was posted found a loose gas block causing cycling issue. All the ammo used in testing was loaded in April 2019. in 5.56 NATO, and 25.4 Gr. Used the Hornady factor cases for reloads. Introduced in January 2012, this versatile, spherical rifle propellant incorporates in its formula CFE, Copper Fouling Eraser. 2.250 COAL 26.5 gr . You are responsible for yourself. Info is for educational purposes only. High speed primer removal, decapping, depriming tool. Also, some powders are more "bulky" because they are doped with retardant to slow down the burn rate. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. For entertainment purposes only. This site uses cookies to improve your experience. Curious what other loads people have experimented with, and if anyone with a chronograph has any FPS data. also the tac and 2230 loads in  16 and 20 barrels in my AR's  only varied about 100 fps while the cfe was 250 -300 fps difference between the two barrel lengths. I'm just wondering what you guys are running for charge weight on this powder with the 55 Gr. 26" Shilen Select barrel 1-10 twist. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. This video is to show that if you live in a area with large seasonal temperature swings(130 degrees between videos) you should not do load development in the winter. of 2.260 inches. bullets? This ingredient, originally used in military propellant, greatly deters copper fouling. Also use in with Nosler 64 grain bonded solid base, but nosler does not publish 556 NATO pressure data, just 223. This ingredient, originally used in military propellant, greatly deters copper fouling. I plan to buy one in the future. with a 16-inch chrome-moly barrel rifled at a 1:7” twist rate. It contributes to longer periods of top accuracy with less barrel cleaning time. I'm seeing that CFE 223 is a tad slower burning. I'm moving on to another project within the next month. According to my new Hornady 9th Edition Reloading Manual, it is showing a max charge of 27.5 Gr. Berry’s plated bullets with 27.8 gr.

Ajuga Reptans Varieties, 247 Games Hearts, Moszkowski Etudes Difficulty, Bless Unleashed Bashal, Black Name Generator, Mario Party 2 Voices, Bokuto Koutarou Birthday, Gelo Hand Soap, Dennis Cavallari Wife, Ella Rae Wahlberg Cousins, Willow Rose Owen, Taal Volcano Cam, Whitest Clothing Brands, V8 Supercars Live Channel 10, Tyrrhenian Sea Sharks, Baby I'm Sorry I'm So Lonely Tiktok, Long And Short U, Saint Barbara Artillery Prayer, Current Fortnite Meta, Justice League Odyssey Starfire Death, Applications Of Diamagnetic Materials Pdf, Dana Loesch Gun Sponsors, Disco Elysium Autopsy, Meme Song High Voice, Skip Griparis Accident, How Are Rainbows Formed Comprehension Questions Answer Key, Derisive Tone Example, Maia Mitchell 2020, Josh Barro Husband, Critter Nation Cage Pans, Sarah Flind Wikipedia, Lucia Bartoli Who Is She, Calvin Gibbs Interview, Hermit Crab Mites, Lea Dellecave Net Worth, " />
Home » Uncategorized » problems with cfe 223

problems with cfe 223

Don't have a Chrono but pleased with the results. Match, Varmint and AR shooters will love this one! Today I attempt to test CFE 223 temperature sensitivity. Copyright © 1996-2020 AR15.COM LLC. Your email address will not be published. [Last Edit: 9/29/2016 6:46:41 PM EST by Wash-Ar15]. of 2.260 inches. Checking the Hodgdon site just now, I notice it does quite well on bullets at 50g and 75g as far as potential velocity goes. Contact Form 7 or GravityForms plugin is required! Watch: https://youtu.be/-7fuHEEmEjs Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/NeverHaveIFeltThisYO. Hodgdon CFE 223 Smokeless Powder. Tony Jestat

This is not exactly what you are asking for.... 175 SMK Winchester brass Oal 2.850" 44.7 grains CFE .223 100-1000 yards every 100 , very accurate. CFE 223 yields top velocities in many cartridges such as the 204 Ruger, 223 Remington/5.56mm NATO, 22-250 Remington and the 308 Winchester/7.62mm NATO, plus many, many more. (verified owner) – September 7, 2020, Good accuracy.not dirty.

(2-1/10th grain less), for the same combination in .223. The content presented here is intended to inform, to educate, and even to entertain. This is my last work up with the CFE .223. Starting temperature was 79 degrees Fahrenheit, […], Lee Buckshot Mould - 18 Cavity - 00 Buckshot - .330". It doesn't seem to like the powder. after i use it up i am going with TAC for my 55 gr hornady.

I see CFE223 mentioned here frequently but have never used it. Glad to see everyone else is having food luck with it as well, I really like the CFE powders so far. It contributes to longer periods of … AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. Eagle Cam long range and Wifi Repeater Part 2. Starting temperature was 79 degrees Fahrenheit, final testing was at -51 degrees Fahrenheit. Global Warming Hoax Skeptic before it was cool. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The test rifle was an Alexander Arms Incursion Carbine ($1,100; www.alexanderarms.com) chambered in .223 Rem.

Info is for educational purposes only. Sorry bit shaky after Christmas but not bad at 50m even managed 1 in the same hole. Do your own load ups. of CFE 223 for the 55 Gr. I have the Pistol for .45acp and .40 as well, but haven't started reloading those yet. Gordons Reloading Tool (GRT), How to Start Using. Works great in ar 223 and 5.56, Your email address will not be published. Do your own load ups. Hodgdon CFE223 Smokeless Powder (1 lb or 8 lbs). I have followed HJornady advice in latest manual w 75 grain BTHP and CFE223.

As such, you can't cram enough powder in a 223 Rem case to develop factory velocity. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Reloaders Network focuses on firearms, shooting sports, reloading, bullet casting, and the related gear and accessories. CFE 223 is my favorite powder for 223 precision loads with a 69 gr SMK. CFE 223, LC brass, CCI 450 primers, and an O.A.L. Not responsible for damages or injuries due to following anything shown on this channel. It is a place to teach, to learn, and to collaborate and interact. Why all the hoopla about "factory velocity"? also the tac and 2230 loads in 16 and 20 barrels in my AR's only varied about 100 fps while the cfe was 250 -300 fps difference between the two barrel lengths. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. Went to the range over the weekend. Today I attempt to test CFE 223 temperature sensitivity.

You can make seasonal ammunition, or use a temperature stable powder. My go to load for my .223's is a 75gr Hornady match bullet and 25.5grs of CFE 223. I used 75g Hornady BTHP bullets set at 2.260" which is about .010" off the lands. I used 55 gr. All the ammo used in testing was loaded in April 2019. My opinion of this powder is really good. I used 55 gr. Selling agent for Algores carbon credit scam. Shot Show Cancelled - TNVC & NGI Present vSHOTT 2021 with TNV PVS-14 Givewaway! You can make seasonal ammunition, or use a temperature stable powder. CFE 223 and 55 gr fmj are a interesting combo. The leading distributor of quality reloading components and ammunition. CFE 223, LC brass, CCI 450 primers, and an O.A.L. There are several options available for receiving notifications of new posts to include via email, push notifications, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Discord, and more. All Rights Reserved. Being a spherical powder, metering is superbly accurate. Required fields are marked *.

I have a Stag AR15 16" barrel with 1.9 twist. I experimented with the powder charge before and they will run loaded hot without any pressure issues. So I tried to work up a fast load for longer range for a .223 Wylde upper (free floated) with an 18" barrel. https://www.headspace.thereloadersnetwork.com, Track: Koven – Never Have I Felt This [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds. CFE 223 and 55 gr fmj are a interesting combo. Introducing the Spee-de-capper! [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Reloading .223 with CFE223, http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_42/466366_how_do_you_guys_like_CFE223__.html. Berry’s plated bullets with 27.8 gr. I'll be using the 223 for .308 as well, I need to check to see if it's good for .45-70 too. Loaded some 223 55Gr FMJ, CFE 223 powder. CFE has a unique property and that is to reduce jacket fouling in the bore to just about nothing. I'm currently (re)loading brass with 25gr loads of CFE223, using 55gr FMJ bullets. Introduced in January 2012, this versatile, spherical rifle propellant incorporates in its formula CFE, Copper Fouling Eraser. This video is to show that if you live in a area with large seasonal temperature swings(130 degrees between videos) you should not do load development in the winter. it seems a little slow to use on 55 gr bullets. Starting temperature was 79 degrees Fahrenheit, final testing was at -51 degrees Fahrenheit. to get the same velocity other powder i have used, tac and 2230 i have to use 8-10% more powder. to get the same velocity  other powder i have used, tac and 2230 i have to use 8-10% more powder. Ran some CFE  loads today with 77 Noslers. AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types.

Please go to Appearance > Sidebars and drag a widget into User Submit Sidebar. All our ARs at this point are 16" barrels with carbine gas systems. After video was posted found a loose gas block causing cycling issue. All the ammo used in testing was loaded in April 2019. in 5.56 NATO, and 25.4 Gr. Used the Hornady factor cases for reloads. Introduced in January 2012, this versatile, spherical rifle propellant incorporates in its formula CFE, Copper Fouling Eraser. 2.250 COAL 26.5 gr . You are responsible for yourself. Info is for educational purposes only. High speed primer removal, decapping, depriming tool. Also, some powders are more "bulky" because they are doped with retardant to slow down the burn rate. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. For entertainment purposes only. This site uses cookies to improve your experience. Curious what other loads people have experimented with, and if anyone with a chronograph has any FPS data. also the tac and 2230 loads in  16 and 20 barrels in my AR's  only varied about 100 fps while the cfe was 250 -300 fps difference between the two barrel lengths. I'm just wondering what you guys are running for charge weight on this powder with the 55 Gr. 26" Shilen Select barrel 1-10 twist. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. This video is to show that if you live in a area with large seasonal temperature swings(130 degrees between videos) you should not do load development in the winter. of 2.260 inches. bullets? This ingredient, originally used in military propellant, greatly deters copper fouling. Also use in with Nosler 64 grain bonded solid base, but nosler does not publish 556 NATO pressure data, just 223. This ingredient, originally used in military propellant, greatly deters copper fouling. I plan to buy one in the future. with a 16-inch chrome-moly barrel rifled at a 1:7” twist rate. It contributes to longer periods of top accuracy with less barrel cleaning time. I'm seeing that CFE 223 is a tad slower burning. I'm moving on to another project within the next month. According to my new Hornady 9th Edition Reloading Manual, it is showing a max charge of 27.5 Gr. Berry’s plated bullets with 27.8 gr.

Ajuga Reptans Varieties, 247 Games Hearts, Moszkowski Etudes Difficulty, Bless Unleashed Bashal, Black Name Generator, Mario Party 2 Voices, Bokuto Koutarou Birthday, Gelo Hand Soap, Dennis Cavallari Wife, Ella Rae Wahlberg Cousins, Willow Rose Owen, Taal Volcano Cam, Whitest Clothing Brands, V8 Supercars Live Channel 10, Tyrrhenian Sea Sharks, Baby I'm Sorry I'm So Lonely Tiktok, Long And Short U, Saint Barbara Artillery Prayer, Current Fortnite Meta, Justice League Odyssey Starfire Death, Applications Of Diamagnetic Materials Pdf, Dana Loesch Gun Sponsors, Disco Elysium Autopsy, Meme Song High Voice, Skip Griparis Accident, How Are Rainbows Formed Comprehension Questions Answer Key, Derisive Tone Example, Maia Mitchell 2020, Josh Barro Husband, Critter Nation Cage Pans, Sarah Flind Wikipedia, Lucia Bartoli Who Is She, Calvin Gibbs Interview, Hermit Crab Mites, Lea Dellecave Net Worth,

Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.