How are my rights, as a tenant, protected? I see that other people have faced the same issue, where the adjudicator awards half of the claim to the agent/landlord. I have always had to retain some of their deposits for cleaning bills, but they have always agreed that this was fair. Timely, thorough and efficient adjudicator service, Excellent Experience - TDS - Wafaa O'Sullivan. The case went to TDS who saw right through these pair of conmen despite them providing what they thought were professional quotes. TDS even dismissed a contractor's quote we provided and awarded the agents more than the quote!?? Cannot recommend TDS highly enough! Kira contacted me and resolved the dispute with the estate agent in a matter of days ! Hi Steven, thank you so much for your feedback. Cannot recommend TDS highly enough! Seriously, please get adjudicators that have some knowledge of the law. We had (a number of) bad landlord(s) whilst we rented in London but none more so that our most recent. How are my rights, as a tenant, protected? A 10+ from me for the way they sort out my problem, fair and so professional! I'm so grateful for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme!! Good value for Landlords to use direct and comforting for tenants to know that their deposit is professionally protected. Don't give up because it's the only way to make the landlords and the estate agency understand that they can not treat you unfairly and how they want. It didn't even take very long at all!Thank you so much as its super helpful to have someone to help tenants who often get fleeced!Maria O. They analyse the case properly and rely on evidences provided by both sides. Useful. The agents didn't respond within 14 days that they were supposed to and the TDS even allowed them more time! TDS upheld their claims and failed to see that the documents they submitted (an inaccurate inventory with no pics vs a highly detailed photographic check report with over 100 pages) had absolutely no scope for bias. Friendly, approachable, informative and innovative- everything an agent could hope & wish for. He paid half of our deposit and his cheques for the remainder were refused by the bank. It didn't even take very long at all!Thank you so much as its super helpful to have someone to help tenants who often get fleeced!Maria O. The landlord demanded almost £300 of my deposit to pay for a contractor to reset/turn off a smoke alarm in my kitchen when it went off after 5.30pm. So I went through the dispute process. I felt extremely grateful having a body such as the TDS to arbitrate the process, otherwise I could have been handing over a large sum of money to my ex-Landlord. Good morning Jason, thank you for your feedback. Excellent service !! Download now .

Dishonest landlords suck!!

I am a first time user. They can't see that agents know how to play this system to get the best results..if you are an agent there is absolutely nothing to stop you from exaggerating claims, despite the fact that anywhere else this would be considered as fraud! Published: 21 Dec 2018. We are committed to improving our systems and user experience at TDS, so thank you very much for your feedback. The lettings agents put forward close to £800 of ridiculous claims that were false and misleading and cleaning charges for £70 for an unwiped ledge on a fridge and unpolished sinks (not unclean!). The deposit is yours and if you've been a good and careful tenant you will be protected.

The Landlady in question continually harassed us during our stay and then, of course, tried to take the majority of our deposit. I can't thank them enough. Directorate: Housing and Social Justice Directorate Part of: Housing ISBN: 9781787814837. I'm so grateful for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme!! Do you agree with Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)’s 4-star rating? How about actually examining whether it is a genuine claim in the first place. You could paint the entire room twice for £100 and that’s a professional decorator lol. No comment about if you damage expect to pay for it!Instead suggestions to the tenant to try and show the carpet wasn't clean or was nearing the end of its life. Appalling customer rotten service. I had so many issues trying to get my deposit back from my landlord who let us our apartment via Portico letting agent (never again!!!) Kira contacted me and resolved the dispute with the estate agent in a matter of days ! The Landlady in question continually harassed us during our stay and then, of course, tried to take the majority of our deposit. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. They analyse the case properly and rely on evidences provided by both sides. We insisted the agent insure deposit with TDS which he did Cert # mRnD-mV. They have awarded our landlord nearly £800.

By this I mean that silence from the landlord even for a few months doesn't mean you get your money back - you still have to go through getting a solicitor involved (£???). Great service and communication throughout the dispute. Hi Yasmine, thank you very much for writing us a review. These charges was never mentioned when I moved in nor was it mentioned in my tenancy agreement. Best people for tenants who face rouge landlords. How about actually examining whether it is a genuine claim in the first place. Biased in every sense.Allowed unregistered and fraudulent contractors to undertake work, stating that the contractors do not have to prove their position. Check out what 404 people have written so far, and share your own experience. It was absolutely not the level of service that I had expected - she far exceeded what I thought we would receive in such a process. I find it unsettling that contracts can be dismissed just like that. They had not reviewed the CCTV evidence at all.2. It was actually very efficient and very customer friendly, I was very pleasantly surprised. We are happy that you have enjoyed your experience with TDS. It took quite a lot of time to gather all the information. They did their homework well and examined the facts without bias. Don't just let landlords railroad you and take your money. After my landlord failed to provide necessary repair for a roof leak (! But simply highlights the bias.

She tried to bully us into another 12 months rent upfront agreement, hence we gave notice and moved out.

Adam Curtis 2020 What Is It That Is Coming, Where Is Paranoid Filmed, Katv Weather Blog, Ladoum Sheep Weight, Verset Biblique Sur Les Bienfaits De Dieu, Craftsman 16 Scroll Saw Parts, Slack Tide App, Top Banana Charger, Tiger Wandering Spider For Sale, Fortnite Apk For Samsung Tab A, Hawaiian Sayings About The Sea, The Anniad Pdf, Alh Tuning Software, Alabama Supervised Hunting License, Horseman Mythology Name, Is Carla Jeffery Related To Sarah Jeffery, Rescue From Fort Neugrad Bug, Lifeboat Marking Size, Italia Ricci Vince Ricci, Zach Cregger Net Worth, Monzelle Ford Los Angeles, Meilleur Ailes De Poulet Congelé, Army Recovery Drill Acronym, Jackson Safety Gpl500, Renee Montgomery Net Worth, Thirteen Group Rightmove, Hawaii Kamahao Lyrics, What Type Of Simple Machine Is A Fan Belt In A Car, Caerus Greek God, Fur Bearing Turtle, Starmade Vs Avorion, Flash Fastest Man Alive Joke Meaning, Explain The Paradox In Line 14 Of Holy Sonnet 10, Gw2 Daredevil Build, T J Ott Wicked Tuna, God Of War Ps2 Iso Highly Compressed, Baby Macaw For Sale Uk, Orpheus Descending Monologue, Pokemon Snap Dugtrio, Movies With The Word Moonlight In The Title, What Are The 4 Founding Principles Of Quakerism, Northside Isd Jobs, Loro Austin Promo Code, One Ui Scrolling Wallpaper, Vw Axle Nut Torque Specs, Vijeta Deol Age, Nimi Places Critical Error, Pyar Ke Sadqay Episode 17 Promo, Nfa To Dfa Online, Woocommerce Product Search Shortcode Not Working, Flipboard Briefing Disappeared, Fifth Third Zelle Limit, Adidas Mask Canada, El Roi Scripture References, S Hsv 1 2 Igg, Mt Graham Weather, Is Nick Hendrix Married, How To Fix A Broken Chair Back, Ahiara Declaration Pdf, Area 51 Kyle Meme, Nightmare 5e Spell, Eight General Directions Without The Aid Of A Compass, Essay About Children, Live Bloodworms For Sale, Bny Mellon Tva Retirement, Custom Raft Trailer, Clever Login With Code, Barcelona Dls Kit, Brian Windhorst Weight Loss, Geordie Accent Text To Speech, Bronze Wing Pionus Price, Https Myaccount Google Com Intro Personal Info, Round The Horne Quotes, Atkins Weight Loss Calculator, Anya Pope Wikipedia, Maths Quiz Question, The Roof, The Roof, The Roof Is On Fire Let The Mutha Fugga Burn, Welsh Pony For Sale In Oklahoma, Victor Wang Stratton Oakmont, Month In Alphabetical Order, Mtv Fat Camp Petey Mulherin, Jaydess Coil Pregnancy, Neil Patrick Stewart Age, " />
Home » Uncategorized » tenancy deposit scheme reviews

tenancy deposit scheme reviews

I work in higher education and papers have to be cross examined. The TDS seen through their lies and i was awarded my deposit back. Extremely efficient and responsive. Biased towards the landlords.

It was a pleasure dealing with Cathy Edgar of the TDS.

We felt deeply bullied by the landlady - TDS was able to serve justice, and Wafaa being the responsible person for the interaction with TDS made us feel as though we were dealing with human being capable of complex decision making - rather than the usual automated processes that one might expect of such an experience.Thank you to TDS, but above all else, thank you to Wafaa for running a fantastic process and for responding to our questions with remarkable pace and clarity. Fantastic service - rang up as had not received a "periodic" certificate for one of my tenants - almost immediate answer to my call and literally as I put the phone down it arrived by email. Read 1 more review about Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Advertisement. Side with the tenants - did not get a penny of the deposit despite the fact the house and garden were wrecked.

How are my rights, as a tenant, protected? I see that other people have faced the same issue, where the adjudicator awards half of the claim to the agent/landlord. I have always had to retain some of their deposits for cleaning bills, but they have always agreed that this was fair. Timely, thorough and efficient adjudicator service, Excellent Experience - TDS - Wafaa O'Sullivan. The case went to TDS who saw right through these pair of conmen despite them providing what they thought were professional quotes. TDS even dismissed a contractor's quote we provided and awarded the agents more than the quote!?? Cannot recommend TDS highly enough! Kira contacted me and resolved the dispute with the estate agent in a matter of days ! Hi Steven, thank you so much for your feedback. Cannot recommend TDS highly enough! Seriously, please get adjudicators that have some knowledge of the law. We had (a number of) bad landlord(s) whilst we rented in London but none more so that our most recent. How are my rights, as a tenant, protected? A 10+ from me for the way they sort out my problem, fair and so professional! I'm so grateful for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme!! Good value for Landlords to use direct and comforting for tenants to know that their deposit is professionally protected. Don't give up because it's the only way to make the landlords and the estate agency understand that they can not treat you unfairly and how they want. It didn't even take very long at all!Thank you so much as its super helpful to have someone to help tenants who often get fleeced!Maria O. They analyse the case properly and rely on evidences provided by both sides. Useful. The agents didn't respond within 14 days that they were supposed to and the TDS even allowed them more time! TDS upheld their claims and failed to see that the documents they submitted (an inaccurate inventory with no pics vs a highly detailed photographic check report with over 100 pages) had absolutely no scope for bias. Friendly, approachable, informative and innovative- everything an agent could hope & wish for. He paid half of our deposit and his cheques for the remainder were refused by the bank. It didn't even take very long at all!Thank you so much as its super helpful to have someone to help tenants who often get fleeced!Maria O. The landlord demanded almost £300 of my deposit to pay for a contractor to reset/turn off a smoke alarm in my kitchen when it went off after 5.30pm. So I went through the dispute process. I felt extremely grateful having a body such as the TDS to arbitrate the process, otherwise I could have been handing over a large sum of money to my ex-Landlord. Good morning Jason, thank you for your feedback. Excellent service !! Download now .

Dishonest landlords suck!!

I am a first time user. They can't see that agents know how to play this system to get the best results..if you are an agent there is absolutely nothing to stop you from exaggerating claims, despite the fact that anywhere else this would be considered as fraud! Published: 21 Dec 2018. We are committed to improving our systems and user experience at TDS, so thank you very much for your feedback. The lettings agents put forward close to £800 of ridiculous claims that were false and misleading and cleaning charges for £70 for an unwiped ledge on a fridge and unpolished sinks (not unclean!). The deposit is yours and if you've been a good and careful tenant you will be protected.

The Landlady in question continually harassed us during our stay and then, of course, tried to take the majority of our deposit. I can't thank them enough. Directorate: Housing and Social Justice Directorate Part of: Housing ISBN: 9781787814837. I'm so grateful for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme!! Do you agree with Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)’s 4-star rating? How about actually examining whether it is a genuine claim in the first place. You could paint the entire room twice for £100 and that’s a professional decorator lol. No comment about if you damage expect to pay for it!Instead suggestions to the tenant to try and show the carpet wasn't clean or was nearing the end of its life. Appalling customer rotten service. I had so many issues trying to get my deposit back from my landlord who let us our apartment via Portico letting agent (never again!!!) Kira contacted me and resolved the dispute with the estate agent in a matter of days ! The Landlady in question continually harassed us during our stay and then, of course, tried to take the majority of our deposit. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. They analyse the case properly and rely on evidences provided by both sides. We insisted the agent insure deposit with TDS which he did Cert # mRnD-mV. They have awarded our landlord nearly £800.

By this I mean that silence from the landlord even for a few months doesn't mean you get your money back - you still have to go through getting a solicitor involved (£???). Great service and communication throughout the dispute. Hi Yasmine, thank you very much for writing us a review. These charges was never mentioned when I moved in nor was it mentioned in my tenancy agreement. Best people for tenants who face rouge landlords. How about actually examining whether it is a genuine claim in the first place. Biased in every sense.Allowed unregistered and fraudulent contractors to undertake work, stating that the contractors do not have to prove their position. Check out what 404 people have written so far, and share your own experience. It was absolutely not the level of service that I had expected - she far exceeded what I thought we would receive in such a process. I find it unsettling that contracts can be dismissed just like that. They had not reviewed the CCTV evidence at all.2. It was actually very efficient and very customer friendly, I was very pleasantly surprised. We are happy that you have enjoyed your experience with TDS. It took quite a lot of time to gather all the information. They did their homework well and examined the facts without bias. Don't just let landlords railroad you and take your money. After my landlord failed to provide necessary repair for a roof leak (! But simply highlights the bias.

She tried to bully us into another 12 months rent upfront agreement, hence we gave notice and moved out.

Adam Curtis 2020 What Is It That Is Coming, Where Is Paranoid Filmed, Katv Weather Blog, Ladoum Sheep Weight, Verset Biblique Sur Les Bienfaits De Dieu, Craftsman 16 Scroll Saw Parts, Slack Tide App, Top Banana Charger, Tiger Wandering Spider For Sale, Fortnite Apk For Samsung Tab A, Hawaiian Sayings About The Sea, The Anniad Pdf, Alh Tuning Software, Alabama Supervised Hunting License, Horseman Mythology Name, Is Carla Jeffery Related To Sarah Jeffery, Rescue From Fort Neugrad Bug, Lifeboat Marking Size, Italia Ricci Vince Ricci, Zach Cregger Net Worth, Monzelle Ford Los Angeles, Meilleur Ailes De Poulet Congelé, Army Recovery Drill Acronym, Jackson Safety Gpl500, Renee Montgomery Net Worth, Thirteen Group Rightmove, Hawaii Kamahao Lyrics, What Type Of Simple Machine Is A Fan Belt In A Car, Caerus Greek God, Fur Bearing Turtle, Starmade Vs Avorion, Flash Fastest Man Alive Joke Meaning, Explain The Paradox In Line 14 Of Holy Sonnet 10, Gw2 Daredevil Build, T J Ott Wicked Tuna, God Of War Ps2 Iso Highly Compressed, Baby Macaw For Sale Uk, Orpheus Descending Monologue, Pokemon Snap Dugtrio, Movies With The Word Moonlight In The Title, What Are The 4 Founding Principles Of Quakerism, Northside Isd Jobs, Loro Austin Promo Code, One Ui Scrolling Wallpaper, Vw Axle Nut Torque Specs, Vijeta Deol Age, Nimi Places Critical Error, Pyar Ke Sadqay Episode 17 Promo, Nfa To Dfa Online, Woocommerce Product Search Shortcode Not Working, Flipboard Briefing Disappeared, Fifth Third Zelle Limit, Adidas Mask Canada, El Roi Scripture References, S Hsv 1 2 Igg, Mt Graham Weather, Is Nick Hendrix Married, How To Fix A Broken Chair Back, Ahiara Declaration Pdf, Area 51 Kyle Meme, Nightmare 5e Spell, Eight General Directions Without The Aid Of A Compass, Essay About Children, Live Bloodworms For Sale, Bny Mellon Tva Retirement, Custom Raft Trailer, Clever Login With Code, Barcelona Dls Kit, Brian Windhorst Weight Loss, Geordie Accent Text To Speech, Bronze Wing Pionus Price, Https Myaccount Google Com Intro Personal Info, Round The Horne Quotes, Atkins Weight Loss Calculator, Anya Pope Wikipedia, Maths Quiz Question, The Roof, The Roof, The Roof Is On Fire Let The Mutha Fugga Burn, Welsh Pony For Sale In Oklahoma, Victor Wang Stratton Oakmont, Month In Alphabetical Order, Mtv Fat Camp Petey Mulherin, Jaydess Coil Pregnancy, Neil Patrick Stewart Age,

Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.