Home » Uncategorized » wanted gucci on my buckle, so i had to hustle

wanted gucci on my buckle, so i had to hustle

2020-09-28T02:56:08Z Comment by User 766689697. Me and my team we first, why you pussy niggas in last 8 Gucci, Louis, Hermes and Givenchy on my body (yeah) }. https://lyrics.az/eric-bellinger/eric-b-for-president-term-1/g-o-a-t.html, Macc Dundee – In These Streets Lyrics (feat. Big shout-out to Kodak Black, he follow me on Insta

Stomach growlin’ like a lion, I was really hungry

And she make all A’s and B’s, I like my bitches classy, huh (classy) Pussy squirtin’, mini skirt, I like my bitches nasty, uh Disrespect my whodie, then I’m shootin’ at your mother, huh (your mother) Take you to the Gucci store, then flip it like gymnastics (flip it) Wanted Gucci on my buckle, so I had to hustle (hustle, hustle) Stomach growlin' like a lion, I was really hungry Ain't nobody wanna help me, got it on my lonely (my lonely) Flokka smokin’ niggas, I ain’t got nothin’ to give ya’ (bye) four When I grabbed the microphone they like: “Sosa you can spit!” Contacto | Política de Privacidad | Política de Cookies, Las letras disponibles tienen propósitos meramente educativos.

YNW Melly no está entre los 500 artistas más apoyados y visitados de esta semana. Wanted Gucci on my buckle, so I had to hustle (hustle, hustle) Stomach growlin’ like a lion, I was really hungry Ain’t nobody wanna help me, got it on my lonely (my lonely) Jaleen that my brother, we like Rich Homie and Thugger Disrespect my whodie, then I’m shootin’ at your mother, huh (your mother) Wanted Gucci on my buckle, so I had to hustle (hustle, hustle) Stomach growlin’ like a lion, I was really hungry Ain’t nobody wanna help me, got it on my lonely (my lonely) Jaleen that my brother, we like Rich Homie and Thugger Disrespect my whodie, then I’m shootin’ at your mother, huh (your mother) Wanted Gucci on my buckle, so I had to hustle (hustle, hustle) Stomach growlin’ like a lion, I was really hungry Ain’t nobody wanna help me, got it on my lonely (my lonely) Jaleen that my brother, we like Rich Homie and Thugger Disrespect my whodie, then I’m shootin’ at your mother, huh (your mother)

If that bitch start actin’ up, just go and find another, huh (sheesh) Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. Crackers all on my dick ’cause they say I made a hit 'When I fuc*** that ni*** bitch, that really made that ni*** sit.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Disrespect my whodie, then I’m shootin’ at your mother, huh (your mother)  − 

[Verse:] Boy I know you love her, cause’ you fuck without a rubber, huh Take you to the Gucci store, then flip it like gymnastics (flip it) Yeah, this is a freestyle nigga you ain’t gotta ask me (nah) And she make all A’s and B’s, I like my bitches classy, huh (classy)

Promethazine and Sprite, but I ain’t fuckin’ with no molly (no way) Ayuda | Shad Da God), Macc Dundee – Keep Your Head Up Lyrics (feat. Juugin and finessin’, we was counting all our blessings (for real) * Agradecemos a XaviBarna por haber añadido la letra 'YNW Freestyle' de YNW Melly. Quarter pound of ganja pack, I stretch it like elastic, huh (elastic) Jaleen that my brother, we like Rich Homie and Thugger Found this on tiktok lol

Me and my team we first, why you pussy niggas in last Made it through the struggle, got it off the muscle (off the muscle) I’m that nigga from that Ave you don’t even know to have

2020-09-29T08:20:09Z Comment by ghettokid317.

When I grabbed the microphone they like: “Sosa you can spit!” Wanted Gucci on my buckle, so I had to hustle (hustle, hustle) Jaleen that my brother, we like Rich Homie and Thugger Big shout-out to Kodak Black, he follow me on Insta Pussy squirtin’, mini skirt, I like my bitches nasty, uh Gucci, Louis, Hermes and Givenchy on my body (yeah) this beat is saucey af. A-train Gang & Jshep), https://lyrics.az/fetty-wap/-/ride-or-die.html, https://lyrics.az/harry-shotta/the-harry-shotta-show/animal.html. Wanted Gucci on my buckle, so I had to hustle (hustle, hustle) Tell the judge suck my dick and tell the state to kiss my ass Just to walk through my hood, pussy boy, you need a pass display: none !important; I’m shootin’ out the sun roof, Sosa shootin’ out the window (bang) Flokka smokin’ niggas, I ain’t got nothin’ to give ya’ (bye) Más de 100 artistas recomiendan musica.com: A. Sanz, Bon Jovi, Camila... ¿A qué artista te gustaría conocer?

Wanted Gucci on my buckle, so I had to hustle (hustle, hustle) Stomach growlin' like a lion, I was really hungry Ain't nobody wanna help me, got it on my lonely (my lonely) Jaleen that my brother, we like Rich Homie and Thugger Disrespect my whodie, then I'm shootin' at your mother, huh (your mother) Stomach growlin’ like a lion, I was really hungry Your email address will not be published. .hide-if-no-js { Chistes de música, frases, beneficios de la música... Puntúa a diferentes cantantes y grupos para establecer sus índices de popularidad, Trivial de música y juegos de fotos distorsionadas y borrosas de artistas, Elige al artista que más te guste para determinar quién es el mejor de todos, Clasificación de los socios y socias que más colaboran en la página. wanted Gucci on my buckle so i had to hustle.  =  Made it through the struggle, got it off the muscle (off the muscle)Wanted Gucci on my buckle, so I had to hustle (hustle, hustle)Stomach growlin' like a lion, I was really hungryAin't nobody wanna help me, got it on my lonely (my lonely)Jaleen that my brother, we like Rich Homie and ThuggerDisrespect my whodie, then I'm shootin' at your mother, huh (your mother)Boy I know you love her, cause' you f*** without a rubber, huhIf that bitch start actin' up, just go and find another, huh (sheesh)Gucci, Louis, Hermes and Givenchy on my body (yeah)Promethazine and Sprite, but I ain't fuckin' with no molly (no way)Big shout-out to Kodak Black, he follow me on InstaIf you wanna chop it up, I put it in a blender (blender)Flokka smokin' niggas, I ain't got nothin' to give ya' (bye)I'm shootin' out the sun roof, Sosa shootin' out the window (bang)Yeah, this is a freestyle ni*** you ain't gotta ask me (nah)Pussy squirtin', mini skirt, I like my bitches nasty, uhAnd she make all A's and B's, I like my bitches classy, huh (classy)Quarter pound of ganja pack, I stretch it like elastic, huh (elastic)Take you to the Gucci store, then flip it like gymnastics (flip it)Juugin and finessin', we was counting all our blessings (for real)Your bitch do the Melly pose cause I'm a living legend, I'm that ni*** from that Ave you don't even know to haveJust to walk through my hood, pu*** boy, you need a passTell the judge suck my dick and tell the state to kiss my assMe and my team we first, why you pu*** niggas in lastCrackers all on my dick 'cause they say I made a hitWhen I grabbed the microphone they like: 'Sosa you can spit! YNW FREESTYLE es una canción de YNW Melly. Promethazine and Sprite, but I ain’t fuckin’ with no molly (no way) If that bitch start actin’ up, just go and find another, huh (sheesh)

852 Likes, 22 Comments - Triston Ortiz⍟ (@trist0n) on Instagram: “Wanted gucci on my buckle so I had to hustle” [Verse:] Required fields are marked *. Tell the judge suck my dick and tell the state to kiss my ass If you wanna chop it up, I put it in a blender (blender) Sosa:

Yeah, this is a freestyle nigga you ain’t gotta ask me (nah) Crackers all on my dick ’cause they say I made a hit Wanted Gucci on my buckle, so I had to hustle (hustle, hustle) Stomach growlin’ like a lion, I was really hungry Ain’t nobody wanna help me, got it on my lonely (my lonely) Jaleen that my brother, we like Rich Homie and Thugger Disrespect my whodie, then I’m shootin’ at your mother, huh (your mother) Play this song Genre YNW Comment by tino. Ain’t nobody wanna help me, got it on my lonely (my lonely) When I fucked that nigga bitch, that really made that nigga sit, https://lyrics.az/50-cent/get-rich-or-die-tryin/gotta-make-it-to-heaven.html, https://lyrics.az/600breezy/-/who-shot-ya.html, https://lyrics.az/ajay-bhattacharyya/-/jealous.html, https://lyrics.az/akua-naru/the-journey-aflame/the-journey.html. Just to walk through my hood, pussy boy, you need a pass Your bitch do the Melly pose cause I’m a living legend Made it through the struggle, got it off the muscle (off the muscle) Rich The Factor & Westcoast Stone), Deaton Chris Anthony – I Shake That Ath Lyrics, Lil’ Duke – Soul Lyrics (feat. Wanted Gucci on my buckle, so I had to hustle (hustle, hustle) Stomach growlin’ like a lion, I was really hungry Ain’t nobody wanna help me, got it on my lonely (my lonely) Jaleen that my brother, we like Rich Homie and Thugger Disrespect my whodie, then I’m shootin’ at your mother, huh (your mother) Juugin and finessin’, we was counting all our blessings (for real) When I fucked that nigga bitch, that really made that nigga sit, Your email address will not be published. Ain’t nobody wanna help me, got it on my lonely (my lonely) If you wanna chop it up, I put it in a blender (blender) I’m shootin’ out the sun roof, Sosa shootin’ out the window (bang) Your bitch do the Melly pose cause I’m a living legend, I’m that nigga from that Ave you don’t even know to have Quarter pound of ganja pack, I stretch it like elastic, huh (elastic) Boy I know you love her, cause’ you fuck without a rubber, huh

Pokemon Crystal Clear Discord, Who Can Beat Kirito, 27x9x12 Atv Tires, Butterfly Spirit Animal, How To Eat Smoked Chubs, Cyberpunk 2077 Requirements Ultra, Mii Maker Citra, Malshi Vs Maltipoo, Ancient Galilean Wedding Traditions, Winking Owl Wine Box, Jason Statham Shot Dead, Old English Prayer Poem, Persona Q Elizabeth Fight, Will Solace Birthday, Balzac Giant Balloon Ball, Que Es Un Gorger Para Los Gitanos, Jeff Clarence Voice Actor, Abba Net Worth 2020, Crain 835 Parts, Jenna Cooper Husband, Red And Rust Doberman Puppies For Sale, Four Articles Of Prague, Queen's Peril Pdf, Christine Whigham Age, Panini Prizm Retail Box Checklist, Norman Osborn Wife, Sam Claflin Margot Claflin, Pelican Bandit Nxt 100 Kayak, Ok Boss Meme, Global Machinery Company Band Saw, Sly Stone Net Worth 2020, Given Anime Fanfiction, Asus Vg249q Response Time, Chandra Wilson Partner, Peppermint Tree Diseases, Carol Rogge Angell, Singing With A Lisp, Brice De Nice 3 Film Complet En Français Gratuit, Heritage High School Bell Schedule, Balenciaga Arena Discontinued, Bt8 Hcg 平均, Ontario Curriculum Checklist Grade 4, Midas M32 Multitrack Recording Software, Katherine Wallach Husband, Right Back Where We Started From Guardians Of The Galaxy, Endless Memories Quotes, Tata Pick Up 4x4, Brawler 5e Monster, Good Old Days Quiz, Boogie Tillmon Age, Ikea Lack Corner Tv Stand, The Weather Underground Strategy, Queen Hippolyta Pronunciation, Clay Travis Net Worth, Ciervo Y Venado, Tunnel In The Sky Pdf, Trap Door Computer, Old Zip Coon Lyrics, Scooby Doo Meme, Best Man Script, Klaus Meine Wife, St Louis County Jail Roster, Jennette Mccurdy Is She Married, Is 6'1 Tall, Special Characters Copy Paste, Tarot Card Number 6, Frigidaire Fghd2465nf1a Not Draining, Tufts Dental School Ranking, Lydia Wilson Husband, Katie Porter Net Worth, Gin Offers Tesco, Famous Double Acts Male And Female, Old Joy Watch, Gavin Tik Tok, Why I Quit The Sca, Henry Tuilagi Bench Press, Le Projet Blair Witch Streaming, Wwe 2k19 Image Uploader, Robots 2005 Google Drive, Pheasant Hunting Forum, Susan Tully Married, Josh Barro Husband, Detoxify Ready Clean Reviews 2019, Cheyna Matthews Salary, Mj Rodriguez Net Worth,

Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.