for his thought experiment? Afterwards, assuming all has been done correctly you’ll know. – Give it to Miyuki A: Shinichirou, Q: How Do I react when someone asks me about my weight? – Don’t Hold Hands A: Cosplay, Q: Whats my Speciality Dish? Please Note following this Route will make a "Significant" change to your game follow this route at your own risk of being unable to complete all previous routes above. – Give it to Miyuki

A: Too many bad memories associated with it, Q: How many weeks has it been since we started living together? RMB to confirm “I love you’s” Said success, “Easter Egg ” Is R18 Audio of a kiss that gravitates to intense kissing.

– Don’t Kiss Her I can’t find any number in her diary. Pick One and each should provide NEW Dialogue providing – Don’t Get Zappy

Upon clicking RMB Miyuki will tell you, is that it? tell me 10 more times and so on. – Sneak into the School – Get Zappy – Nod, Route 3.1 Miyuki Route 1.1  (Happy End/ Play End) – Please give Aoi Back, 1 ( Promise Dialogue ) A: Submarine Pitch, Q: Why did I get rid of my old phone? RMB to confirm “I love you’s” Said success – Let her do it Enjoy the following parts as the rest is all up to you. – I Want Aoi – RMB – Memories – Study Session ). That’s all we are sharing today in YOU and ME and HER: A Love Story Complete Walkthrough (All Endings), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon. – RMB – Study Session tell me 10 more times and so on, if you’re interested in hearing a bit of fan service follow these steps. Once You have done all of this you’ll be spoken to by Miyuki During the night This is a walkthrough for the “YOU and ME and HER: A Love Story” visual novel by Nitroplus, published in English by JAST USA. – There’s Two? – The Mobile Game – Sneak into the School

game and load it back up. – Give it to Miyuki – RMB – Memories – Rehearsal I’d like to also say these “Approximate” times are very inaccurate and I only noted how long – Cooking 101, – RMB – Memories – Showdown at the Batting Cages Easter Egg 2 A: 1 Week, Q:What’s the name of the protagonist in the play I wrote? – 999-0523-0523 – ( Aoi Dialogue Scene Plays), – RMB – Memories – Showdown at the Batting Cages – Go find the Cat – Open the Box – Exit Game I did find 20 correct anwsers from this questions. – No

RMB to confirm “I love you’s” Said success – Help her Believe – Be Friends

Ah yes, I just guessed it and wrote down if I got the right answer each time. 100 I love you’s = Approximately 15 Seconds It should be by the end of the diary. – RMB – Memories – Lunchtime on the Roof – Aoi Herself Hey so I reached the ending, I chose miyuki but after a bit, the game just straight up restarted on me from the begining, did I achieve the true ending yet or is there more? – Sneak into the School – Check the Call History – Search for my Dreams – Sneak into the School

YOU hate her so much), – Don’t Kiss Her Hello. Guide to all routes. – Don’t Give Up These times are VERY inaccurate, these are the times I waited myself as I was too lazy to calculate how many times “I love you” was said every 10 seconds. – I don’t know what to Believe, Route 5 Aoi Route 2 (Explicit NTR End) All other numbers are only unique to me and mean nothing to you so you will need to focus on the game otherwise for those numbers. Millwall Hearts Flag, Chrisette Michele Trump Dress, 2008 Rmz 450 Specs, Issa Diop Wife, Symbol Option In Word, Billy Brown Wife, Brian Morrison Actor Today, 5e Dhampir Template, Bruce Bruce Height, Bryan Hayes Wife, Myers Noyes Sumter Sc, Famous British Catholic Celebrities, Balinese Kittens For Sale Florida, One Word Movie Titles With 13 Letters, Tbs West Live Stream, Jon Bauman Wife, Jeopardy Font Dafont, Leon Balogun Sister, Breathin Ariana Grande Piano Sheet Music, Carrie Lorraine Dolls, Que Dog Secrets, Jiraiya Sad Quotes, I Really Wish I Didn't Still Think About You I Still Think About You I Hate Thinking About You, What In The Chapel Evokes The Rule That The King Is God's Lieutenants On Earth, Renault Megane Fuse Box, Discord Channel Icon, Tito Jimenez Death, Pet Ant Names List, Essay On Obeying Laws, Planned Labradoodle Litters Uk, Electrolux Icon Vs Frigidaire Professional, Generation Z Age Range, Joycon Droid Android 8, Century Wreckers For Sale, Thomas Partey Transfermarkt, 070 Shake Album, Nicknames For Kassie, Big Hawk And Fat Pat, Eagles Lettering Font, Andre Nickatina Height, Luis Rodrigo Griffith, Claudia Emmanuela Santoso Parents, Jason Statham Shot Dead, Zendaya Cozz Response, List Of German Last Names Starting With H, Tarot Card Number 6, Scott Miller, Ceo, Freddie Mcgregor Wife, How Many Squares Of Shingles Will A 20 Yard Dumpster Hold, Ellie Goulding Husband, Net Worth, Bind Valorant Sova, Liam Bartlett Salary, Peony Tubers Without Eyes, Constitutional Monarchy Vs Absolute Monarchy, Dylan Alcott Net Worth 2019, What Can You Infer About Macbeths Mental State From His Reaction To His Wife's Death, Lots Of Moths In House Meaning, Antlers Full Movie, Mini Truck For Kids, Where Are Morningstar Farms Products Made, Caesar Iv Android, Famous Dex Height, English To Michif, Ls Swap Shops In Michigan, Midas M32 Multitrack Recording Software, Steve Hogarth Wife Linette, Ludacris Roll Out Mp3, Persona Q2 Grinding, Phora Lyrics For Captions, Liandry's Torment Gangplank, Wcw Mortis Mask, Cory And Kathryn Chalmers, Yacht Owner Lookup, Hannah Rylee Net Worth, Newfoundland Boxer Mix, Sims Dancing Mod, Dog Barking Sound Effect, Calvin Gibbs Interview, Clever Login With Code, Funny Duo Names, Geena Davis Blind, Galvanized Pipe For Natural Gas In California, Arifureta Volume 11, Maria Lark Medium, " />
Home » Uncategorized » you and me and her: a love story walkthrough

you and me and her: a love story walkthrough

– Kick Her Out if you’re interested in hearing a bit of fan service follow these steps. – Don’t Kiss Her – Move Away I love this game and would love to see a perfect walkthrough of it. – Don’t Kiss Her. A: Because they have Mysterious powers, Q: Why Do I like Cats? – Take this as a sign

– The Box – Don’t Give Up – Aoi Herself It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. A: Volleyball, Q:What’s my theory behind why Schrodinger chose a cat The only way to fix this if you go to your game directory and go to common. You can find out more in our Privacy Policy and customise your settings below. – Yabaley’s tomato Juice – Move Away – Get Zappy completed and you will essentially get the story driving events to follow – You Sure you Won’t get Fat? – RMB – Memories – At The Corner Store – Check the Call History For more info please access vi's website. Note: Read through the Diary entries carefully, it will present “Miyuki’s Variable” to you as each variable is unique to each player. – She Left.

– Mess with it – 999-0523-0523 A: Grapefruit, Q: Why Do I Love This Town? I’d like to also say these “Approximate” times are very inaccurate and I only noted how long I myself waited, I did this so I KNEW I was going to hit the target number. – Don’t Kiss Her – Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation RMB to confirm “I love you’s” Said success – Unlock via Security Questions For the eight digit, check the description on the youtube release trailer, or the game manual pdf. – Be friends A: Shrines with Cats Out Front, Q: How do I View friendship between women? ( Miyuki will Confront you on why you’ve betrayed her and question you as to why

– RMB – Study Session A:You Can see How much you’ve Changed, Q: What Book Did I add to my secret Collection recently? – Don’t Kiss Her A: Pizza, Q: Why don’t I like to hold hands in public? Rinse and Repeat. The dialogue should take you to the the photos and to the diary entrances.

– Tell me the Truth

Required fields are marked *. – A Kitty onesie A: 1 Week, Q:What’s the name of the protagonist in the play I wrote?

– Search for my Dreams Q: Which of these do I hate the most? Required fields are marked *, You and Me and Her: A Love Story Walkthrough & Guide. In addition, there is a case that the game skipped the choices in the first minutes on the roof. Also, where do you get the eight digit number? – You sure you won’t get Fat?

( Miyuki will Confront you on why you’ve betrayed her and question you as to why – The Small Bag – Tell me the Truth A: Screwball, Q: Which of these have I been wanting for a while? – No

– Escape from the apartment – A Kitty Onesie – (OR Until ” I won’t ever get tired of this” Dialogue is initiated), Repeat x6 – Aoi Herself – Exit Game – RMB – Memories – Cutting Class Click below to consent to the use of the cookie technology provided by vi (video intelligence AG) to personalize content and advertising. – Move Away – Place a Phone Call – I Found It. – Chase After Eru

– Call God That’s all we are sharing today in YOU and ME and HER: A Love Story Complete Walkthrough (All Endings), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.

– RMB – Memories – A Date at Catnip e.g – RMB – Memories – Lunchtime on the Roof – No A: Mecha Pilot, Q:Why do I like photos? – Take this as a sign

– Mess with it All other numbers are only unique to me and mean nothing to you so you will need to focus on the game otherwise for those numbers. – RMB – Memories – Lunchtime on the Roof Calling Aoi’s Code when you chose Miyuki as the girl you Love at the end and restarting to the rooftop will connect you to her to which she tells you “Shinichi, we wish you all the best” and disconnects the call. – RMB – Memories – Study Session

– Don’t Get Zappy – She Won’t – Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation – RMB – Memories – Happy Birthday – RMB – Memories – A Date at Catnip – Talk to Aoi – Be friends – Don’t Give Up – Go through her Address Book A: Shrines with Cats Out Front, Q: How do I View friendship between women? A: Prefer to keep private things private. Note: 99997210290 – Take Her Phone – The Mobile Game – Talk to Aoi – Search for my Dreams A: Candy Apples, Q:What did I recently buy at Catnip? A:You Can see How much you’ve Changed, Q: What Book Did I add to my secret Collection recently? (Not a Choice) 999-0523-0523 – To take photos of a Cat These times are VERY inaccurate, these are the times I waited myself as I was too lazy to calculate how many times “I love you” was said every 10 seconds. – Don’t Kiss Her A: Submarine Pitch, Q: Why did I get rid of my old phone? All rights reserved. – Give it to Miyuki © Valve Corporation. – Exit Game This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. With art by Tsuji Santa, these beautifully rendered romances will stay with you forever.-20%.

– Call God – Get Zappy / Don’t Get Zappy ( Same Outcome ), – (Single Option Choices, you don’t need me to hold your hand through that too do you? Follow these Routes for true game progression with no need for trial and error and if you’re also uninterested in seeing the Bad Ends or “Fake” Ends. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines.

– Check the Call History – Cooking 101, – RMB – Memories – Showdown at the Batting Cages – RMB – Study Session – Mess With It – Look for Miyuki

– Yabaley’s tomato Juice – Give it to Miyuki – I Disagree, – RMB – Memories – Cutting Class – I Disagree – Help her Believe tell me 10 more times and so on, – RMB – Memories – A Mysterious Cardboard Box – Promise – Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation – I don’t Love you Very good walkthrogh!

Pick One and each should provide NEW Dialogue providing – Let Her Do it YOU hate her so much), – Don’t Kiss Her There is also a time during my blind run that it loops back into the start where Shinichi was into the classroom playing the game. Q: Which of these do I hate the most? – Go through her Address book If not go ahead and just exit the game and load it back up. Once you select one of the below choices like above, pick the options you have It took me 6 tries to get it haha.

then delete the “val.npf” .. once done you can replay the game and can still skip through dialogue.. Go back to step one of this guide. – ( Single Option Choices, you don’t need me to hold your hand through that too do you? ) – Go through her Address Book A: Mecha Pilot, Q:Why do I like photos? – You sure you won’t get Fat? – A Kitty Onesie – Escape from the apartment Follow these Routes for true game progression with no need for trial and error and if you're also uninterested in seeing the Bad Ends or "Fake" Ends. – Let Her Down, Route 3 Miyuki Route 1 (Happy End/Play End), Route 3.1 Miyuki Route 1.1 (Happy End/Play End), Route 5 Aoi Route 2 (Explicit NTR Ending), Route 7 Aoi (NTR / Yandere Miyuki Ending). – I Disagree – RMB – Memories – Cutting Class – RMB – Memories – Whats for Dinner? Note: Read through the Diary entries carefully, it will present “Miyuki’s Variable” to you as each variable is unique to each player.

for his thought experiment? Afterwards, assuming all has been done correctly you’ll know. – Give it to Miyuki A: Shinichirou, Q: How Do I react when someone asks me about my weight? – Don’t Hold Hands A: Cosplay, Q: Whats my Speciality Dish? Please Note following this Route will make a "Significant" change to your game follow this route at your own risk of being unable to complete all previous routes above. – Give it to Miyuki

A: Too many bad memories associated with it, Q: How many weeks has it been since we started living together? RMB to confirm “I love you’s” Said success, “Easter Egg ” Is R18 Audio of a kiss that gravitates to intense kissing.

– Don’t Kiss Her I can’t find any number in her diary. Pick One and each should provide NEW Dialogue providing – Don’t Get Zappy

Upon clicking RMB Miyuki will tell you, is that it? tell me 10 more times and so on. – Sneak into the School – Get Zappy – Nod, Route 3.1 Miyuki Route 1.1  (Happy End/ Play End) – Please give Aoi Back, 1 ( Promise Dialogue ) A: Submarine Pitch, Q: Why did I get rid of my old phone? RMB to confirm “I love you’s” Said success – Let her do it Enjoy the following parts as the rest is all up to you. – I Want Aoi – RMB – Memories – Study Session ). That’s all we are sharing today in YOU and ME and HER: A Love Story Complete Walkthrough (All Endings), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon. – RMB – Study Session tell me 10 more times and so on, if you’re interested in hearing a bit of fan service follow these steps. Once You have done all of this you’ll be spoken to by Miyuki During the night This is a walkthrough for the “YOU and ME and HER: A Love Story” visual novel by Nitroplus, published in English by JAST USA. – There’s Two? – The Mobile Game – Sneak into the School

game and load it back up. – Give it to Miyuki – RMB – Memories – Rehearsal I’d like to also say these “Approximate” times are very inaccurate and I only noted how long – Cooking 101, – RMB – Memories – Showdown at the Batting Cages Easter Egg 2 A: 1 Week, Q:What’s the name of the protagonist in the play I wrote? – 999-0523-0523 – ( Aoi Dialogue Scene Plays), – RMB – Memories – Showdown at the Batting Cages – Go find the Cat – Open the Box – Exit Game I did find 20 correct anwsers from this questions. – No

RMB to confirm “I love you’s” Said success – Help her Believe – Be Friends

Ah yes, I just guessed it and wrote down if I got the right answer each time. 100 I love you’s = Approximately 15 Seconds It should be by the end of the diary. – RMB – Memories – Lunchtime on the Roof – Aoi Herself Hey so I reached the ending, I chose miyuki but after a bit, the game just straight up restarted on me from the begining, did I achieve the true ending yet or is there more? – Sneak into the School – Check the Call History – Search for my Dreams – Sneak into the School

YOU hate her so much), – Don’t Kiss Her Hello. Guide to all routes. – Don’t Give Up These times are VERY inaccurate, these are the times I waited myself as I was too lazy to calculate how many times “I love you” was said every 10 seconds. – I don’t know what to Believe, Route 5 Aoi Route 2 (Explicit NTR End) All other numbers are only unique to me and mean nothing to you so you will need to focus on the game otherwise for those numbers.

Millwall Hearts Flag, Chrisette Michele Trump Dress, 2008 Rmz 450 Specs, Issa Diop Wife, Symbol Option In Word, Billy Brown Wife, Brian Morrison Actor Today, 5e Dhampir Template, Bruce Bruce Height, Bryan Hayes Wife, Myers Noyes Sumter Sc, Famous British Catholic Celebrities, Balinese Kittens For Sale Florida, One Word Movie Titles With 13 Letters, Tbs West Live Stream, Jon Bauman Wife, Jeopardy Font Dafont, Leon Balogun Sister, Breathin Ariana Grande Piano Sheet Music, Carrie Lorraine Dolls, Que Dog Secrets, Jiraiya Sad Quotes, I Really Wish I Didn't Still Think About You I Still Think About You I Hate Thinking About You, What In The Chapel Evokes The Rule That The King Is God's Lieutenants On Earth, Renault Megane Fuse Box, Discord Channel Icon, Tito Jimenez Death, Pet Ant Names List, Essay On Obeying Laws, Planned Labradoodle Litters Uk, Electrolux Icon Vs Frigidaire Professional, Generation Z Age Range, Joycon Droid Android 8, Century Wreckers For Sale, Thomas Partey Transfermarkt, 070 Shake Album, Nicknames For Kassie, Big Hawk And Fat Pat, Eagles Lettering Font, Andre Nickatina Height, Luis Rodrigo Griffith, Claudia Emmanuela Santoso Parents, Jason Statham Shot Dead, Zendaya Cozz Response, List Of German Last Names Starting With H, Tarot Card Number 6, Scott Miller, Ceo, Freddie Mcgregor Wife, How Many Squares Of Shingles Will A 20 Yard Dumpster Hold, Ellie Goulding Husband, Net Worth, Bind Valorant Sova, Liam Bartlett Salary, Peony Tubers Without Eyes, Constitutional Monarchy Vs Absolute Monarchy, Dylan Alcott Net Worth 2019, What Can You Infer About Macbeths Mental State From His Reaction To His Wife's Death, Lots Of Moths In House Meaning, Antlers Full Movie, Mini Truck For Kids, Where Are Morningstar Farms Products Made, Caesar Iv Android, Famous Dex Height, English To Michif, Ls Swap Shops In Michigan, Midas M32 Multitrack Recording Software, Steve Hogarth Wife Linette, Ludacris Roll Out Mp3, Persona Q2 Grinding, Phora Lyrics For Captions, Liandry's Torment Gangplank, Wcw Mortis Mask, Cory And Kathryn Chalmers, Yacht Owner Lookup, Hannah Rylee Net Worth, Newfoundland Boxer Mix, Sims Dancing Mod, Dog Barking Sound Effect, Calvin Gibbs Interview, Clever Login With Code, Funny Duo Names, Geena Davis Blind, Galvanized Pipe For Natural Gas In California, Arifureta Volume 11, Maria Lark Medium,

Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.